Author Topic: American Bar Association calls conservatives ‘you people’ before trashing Trump judicial nominee  (Read 409 times)

rangerrebew

American Bar Association calls conservatives ‘you people’ before trashing Trump judicial nominee
November 1, 2017 | Tom Tillison | Print Article

In a tip of the hand on the make up of the American Bar Association, one of President Donald Trump’s judicial nominees said an evaluator referred to conservatives as “you people,” using the phrase in a negative manner.

Leonard Grasz, nominated for the 8th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, told Congress on Wednesday he was questioned on his personal views and it was clear the interviewer took exception to his pro-life beliefs, according to The Washington Times.

“I was asked repeatedly for my personal opinion on social issues including abortion — it seemed to be a great topic of interest to the reviewer,” Grasz said.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/11/01/american-bar-association-calls-conservatives-people-trashing-trump-judicial-nominee-556567

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's OK to call Christian conservatives "you people."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Is there anyone left on this planet who takes the ABA seriously?   That is the question!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien