Author Topic: Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC ( By DONNA BRAZILE )  (Read 557 times)

rangerrebew

Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC

When I was asked to run the Democratic Party after the Russians hacked our emails, I stumbled onto a shocking truth about the Clinton campaign.

By DONNA BRAZILE

November 02, 2017

Before I called Bernie Sanders, I lit a candle in my living room and put on some gospel music. I wanted to center myself for what I knew would be an emotional phone call.

I had promised Bernie when I took the helm of the Democratic National Committee after the convention that I would get to the bottom of whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process, as a cache of emails stolen by Russian hackers and posted online had suggested. I’d had my suspicions from the moment I walked in the door of the DNC a month or so earlier, based on the leaked emails. But who knew if some of them might have been forged? I needed to have solid proof, and so did Bernie.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 03:32:00 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC ( By DONNA BRAZILE )
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 03:33:41 pm »
LOL. Donna was complicit in this corruption and now she is playing Sgt Schultz. She knew nothing and this is all someone elses fault. Donna is a lying crook. She was fired from CNN for a reason. She knew about all of this because she was a participant.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 03:53:17 pm »
After the way the Gore campaign treated her in 2000, I can't fathom why she would have a thing to do with these bozos.  As campaign chair, she was paid only $37,000.  Daley got three times that amount.

The only question remaining:  Did they do it to her because she is a woman?  Or did they do it because she is black?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 03:57:14 pm »
LOL. Donna was complicit in this corruption and now she is playing Sgt Schultz. She knew nothing and this is all someone elses fault. Donna is a lying crook. She was fired from CNN for a reason. She knew about all of this because she was a participant.

The democrat ship must be sinking and not a day too soon.

When the ship sinks, we all know what the rats do.

(But I like the candle and gospel music line ... it does give color to the story)
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 04:02:48 pm »
Besides the obvious there are some other takeaways from this. 

Obama was not good for the Democrat party.  While he was president they lost downstream elections in record numbers.  His campaign organization had money but it shared with the DNC and other candidates reluctantly and in a stingy manner.

The DNC was on life support financially.  Ended the 2012 elections $25 million in the hole.  They were having difficulty paying that off.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2017, 11:03:39 pm »
Yeah - poor Donna, passing on inside info about debate questions to Hillary’s camp.

F off.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 11:07:54 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2017, 01:31:26 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald