Author Topic: Dems Caught Red-Handed Discriminating Against White People  (Read 307 times)

rangerrebew

Dems Caught Red-Handed Discriminating Against White People
« on: November 02, 2017, 12:09:28 pm »
Dems Caught Red-Handed Discriminating Against White People

11/01/2017 Source: AAN by: Remington Strelivo

If you're a "cisgender straight white male," the Democratic National Committee doesn't want you.

In an email obtained by the Daily Wire, the DNC's Data Services Manager, Madeleine Leader, sent an email to staff announcing eight new positions on the DNC's IT team.

Read more at http://americanactionnews.com/articles/dems-caught-red-handed-discriminating-against-white-people#wMLphKA30L3dZPio.99

Offline ConstitutionRose

Re: Dems Caught Red-Handed Discriminating Against White People
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 12:21:13 pm »
I had to explain cisgender to my husband.  He asked if cisgender means he is entitled to special treatment.   
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Dems Caught Red-Handed Discriminating Against White People
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 12:26:36 pm »
I don't get it. My sis's gender is female, that's why she's my Sis... :shrug:

After decades of shelling out more than the National Debt to pay for LBJ's Great Society, someone just figured out who got the stinky end of the stick?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 12:27:50 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis