Author Topic: Has Putin ordered the assassination of Ukrainians?  (Read 274 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Has Putin ordered the assassination of Ukrainians?
« on: November 02, 2017, 01:49:05 am »
Has Putin ordered the assassination of Ukrainians?
By Nolan Peterson On 11/1/17 at 12:37 PM

This article first appeared on The Daily Signal.

Kiev, Ukraine—A Chechen woman who had fought on the side of Ukrainian forces against Russia and its separatist proxies in eastern Ukraine died in a brazen vehicular ambush on the outskirts of Kiev on Monday.

The ambush underscored what some Ukrainian government officials and security analysts suspect is part of a larger Russian shadow war intended to destabilize the country.

“It looks very much like an ongoing shadow war conducted by Russian intelligence,” Taras Berezovets, founder of the Ukrainian Institute for the Future, a Kiev-based defense think tank, told The Daily Signal.

Read more at: http://www.newsweek.com/has-putin-ordered-assassination-ukrainians-698663

The article is from the Daily Signal originally, I thought they were Christian-slanted news.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 02:18:31 am by TomSea »

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Has Putin ordered the assassination of Ukrainians?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 02:37:31 am »
November:  (Putin) orders the assassination of three (Ukranian) men and one woman. Two of the men were Colonels in the (Ukrainian) army. Enemy activity in his old sector dropped off to nothing. Guess he must have hit the right four people.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 02:47:39 am »
The Daily Signal is the multimedia news organization of The Heritage Foundation covering policy and political news, conservative commentary and analysis.
http://dailysignal.com/

This is who the Daily Signal is, now that I mentioned it earlier. It's one of those websites though that make my computer often freeze up some, so does CNS; but I'm sure they are great sources for news.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 03:44:20 am »
The thing is, it likely is not limited to inside Ukraine, it could be in Russia and Turkey too, Gatestone institute has written on this topic. Or so are accusations, spies and journalists too it is said.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 03:46:33 am by TomSea »