Author Topic: White sociology professor: It’s racist for whites to have mixed-race children  (Read 1296 times)

rangerrebew

College Fix Staff •October 31, 2017

This is your fault, ‘This Is Us’

Jessie Daniels’ specialty at the City University of New York’s Hunter College is “Internet manifestations of racism,” so it’s interesting that she would herself make racist comments on the public Internet.

The professor of sociology posted a series of tweets last week that suggest white people must forgo reproducing if they want to combat white supremacy.

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/38463/

Offline skeeter

Y'know, I'd be all for stepping back and letting these people spontaneously combust but for the fact that at some point their race hatred will morph into widespread violence.

Offline RoosGirl

So, it's racist for us to have white families and it's racist for us to have mixed-race families.  I guess we should just all go kill ourselves and leave them to their non-white utopia.

Offline skeeter

So, it's racist for us to have white families and it's racist for us to have mixed-race families.  I guess we should just all go kill ourselves and leave them to their non-white utopia.

Why yes, thats right. How racist of you for noticing 13291

Offline RoosGirl

Fine, I'm a racist.  I can live with that.  Don't give one single bleep anymore.

Offline skeeter

Fine, I'm a racist.  I can live with that.  Don't give one single bleep anymore.

When enough of us feel as you do the worm will finally turn.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
When enough of us feel as you do the worm will finally turn.

I think it's turning, @skeeter.

Offline skeeter

I think it's turning, @skeeter.

Yeah, I suspect this may be the reason for the increasingly popular 'white supremacist' charge coming from the left. I guess they figured if they just changed up the wording...

Offline andy58-in-nh

Who in their right mind would admit to being a "professor of sociology" from CUNY? That's like bragging about having a two-digit IQ and a small penis.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Look everybody, Fonzie's going to water ski right over the top of that shark!
The Republic is lost.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
How is it not racist of others or shall I say people of color to have a mixed race child with a White? What the hell are the Whites slave owners raping their property? The bigotry and racial guilt of this mentally stilted individual that is allowed to pollute the minds of our children is boggling in its scope.

The only thing this professor seems to be qualified to offer instruction in is ery.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
How is it not racist of others or shall I say people of color to have a mixed race child with a White? What the hell are the Whites slave owners raping their property? The bigotry and racial guilt of this mentally stilted individual that is allowed to pollute the minds of our children is boggling in its scope.

The only thing this professor seems to be qualified to offer instruction in is ery.

Poses an interesting question:  How would you go about getting the animal out of the hole?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

I love that picture @GtHawk  I use it way to much on PM's and emails.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Poses an interesting question:  How would you go about getting the animal out of the hole?
In the past with similar situations they used a tripod hoist and harness. Just in case you were serious,

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
In the past with similar situations they used a tripod hoist and harness. Just in case you were serious,

I've heard of filling the hole with water and fishing him out.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online corbe

When I googled 'How to remove a Jackazz from a Hole' this is the only thing that registered to me

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
   When I googled 'How to remove a Jackazz from a Hole' this is the only thing that registered to me

Chevelle?  What chicks?
I will NOT comply.

Offline RoosGirl

That man on the right needs to wear longer shorts.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
That man on the right needs to wear longer shorts.

But, he's got really muscled legs.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From the article:
"The professor of sociology posted a series of tweets last week that suggest white people must forgo reproducing if they want to combat white supremacy."

While on my walk earlier today, I was thinking about this story.
And I came to the conclusion, "what the heck?"
"why bother denying this anymore?"

I looked at myself.
I'm white.
I've decided that if simply being so constitutes "white supremacy", then why not acknowledge and embrace it?

I suggest YOU take a 30-second walk into the bathroom, and look at the mirror.
Do you deny what color YOU see in there?

It's come to the point where the leftists/communists -- and many of the democrat-communist party -- actually, truly, really BELIEVE the crap they're spouting.
No rapprochement with them is going to be possible.
Reason and truth are out the window, and they're the ones who have slammed it shut.
History exists only until they can erase and replace it with their own narrative.

If that's the case, like Popeye the Sailor, I've come to the realization that "I yam what I yam, and that's all that I yam."

All cultures aren't equal. Simply look around to understand why.
All religions aren't equal (we saw a demonstration of that yesterday in lower Manhattan).
And as much a beautiful dream we wish it could be, all men aren't created equal, either.
(remember that Thomas Jefferson, who wrote that, was one of the first.... democrats)

I know who created the greatest civilization and culture that has ever existed.
They came from one continent, from one ethnically-similar group of humanity.

If it's "supremacist" to be associated with that group, well, so be it.

I'm comfortable with the fact that I didn't force the issue.
The other side did.

Offline RoosGirl

But, he's got really muscled legs.

He does, but shorts that short and it's not just muscle hanging out.