Author Topic: All the biggest lies about climate change and global warming DEBUNKED in one astonishing interview  (Read 469 times)

rangerrebew

All the biggest lies about climate change and global warming DEBUNKED in one astonishing interview

Monday, October 30, 2017 by: Mike Adams   

(Natural News) Everything you’ve been told about global warming, climate change and carbon dioxide by the mainstream media — and mainstream “science” — is an outright lie. Far from being a dangerous poison, carbon dioxide is a miraculous life-giving nutrient that plants need to thrive. Rising carbon dioxide is actually helping “green” the planet, as any legitimate science already knows. Without CO2 in the atmosphere, nearly all life on the planet would collapse, including both human life and plant life. (See my numerous science videos, below, which explain all this in detail.)

https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-10-30-all-the-biggest-lies-about-climate-change-and-global-warming-debunked-in-one-astonishing-interview.html

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Natural news" doesn't have the best track record as a reliable website, but they got it right with this one.

Offline Suppressed

carbon dioxide is a miraculous life-giving nutrient that plants need to thrive. Rising carbon dioxide is actually helping “green” the planet, as any legitimate science already knows.

Same can be said for manure, but that doesn't mean it can't also be a pollutant.

Monoculture "green" the planet, but that doesn't mean they bring the benefits of a healthy diverse ecosystem.

Red herring arguments.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn