Author Topic: Obama jokes: 'I was born in Kenya'  (Read 5028 times)

Offline DiogenesLamp

Re: Obama jokes: 'I was born in Kenya'
« Reply #75 on: November 02, 2017, 10:13:35 pm »
But no one can change the fact that Barrack's father was a British Subject at the time and THAT was the sole determining factor in those days!

Liberal judges have broken the legal system.   A lot of stuff no longer means what it is supposed to mean.   Till we get rid of all the Liberal judges we have accumulated,   we aren't going to be able to get things back to normal. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #76 on: November 02, 2017, 10:35:10 pm »

Jonah Goldberg is usually pretty good.  :) 

Of course my current favorite columnist is Kurt Schlichter.    He's like Ann Coulter,   but he is a lot meaner and doesn't beat around the bush like Ann.   :)

Nothing Makes Liberals Angrier Than Us Normals Insisting On Our Rights
That's a lovely rant. I like it!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #77 on: November 02, 2017, 10:37:22 pm »

Liberal judges have broken the legal system.   A lot of stuff no longer means what it is supposed to mean.   Till we get rid of all the Liberal judges we have accumulated,   we aren't going to be able to get things back to normal.
Aside from Liberals doing their best to make the language meaningless (I think they're anti-semantic) the judges are not following the law. When judges show contempt for the law, my contempt for those judges is sure to follow.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #78 on: November 02, 2017, 10:56:32 pm »

Had we not already discussed your Texas roots at lenght @Emjay I'd wonder where the hell you came from, most the time.

:pondering:

This something different in Hawaii.  I sold an item to a Hawaiian lady yesterday and she came back and brought me a beautiful lei.  I'm gonna wear it to my dentist appointment today.

You don't get tipped that way on the mainland.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online corbe

« Reply #79 on: November 02, 2017, 11:05:37 pm »
   No you don't @Emjay that's sweet.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #80 on: November 02, 2017, 11:21:49 pm »

Well the "truth"  is that Trump doesn't know where Obama was born.   The "truth"  is that the vast majority of people who insist he was born in the US,  also don't know where he was born.   

The evidence so far of where he was born is pretty terrible.   

Now if Trump had told the truth,  which is "I don't know where he was born."   The media would have been all over him and they would have damaged his chances at winning the election.   

So long as we have one party control of the media-attack-weapon,  we have no obligation to be forthright or honest with them.   

Had the issue of Obama's birth been properly discussed in public debate,   the answer "I don't know where he was born"  would have been acceptable to the American people,   but because the media-weapon had already prepped the battlefield with their false premises,   it would have been a tactical mistake to engage them on that ground.

The matter of obamas birth is likely Kenya. As no birth certificate contrawise has been produced. Would be interesting if Trump ordered it produced ...from Hawaii.

Personally, I think  Marshall Davis's little white sex kitten overstayed in Kenya...pooped out his kid...obama there.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #81 on: November 02, 2017, 11:27:01 pm »
That's a lovely rant. I like it!

Everything he writes is like that.   He is really good,  and he knows how to bring the funny.    Reading his columns make me both laugh and applaud.   

He's like Ann Coulter with the mean turned up to "11"!   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #82 on: November 02, 2017, 11:28:06 pm »
Aside from Liberals doing their best to make the language meaningless (I think they're anti-semantic) the judges are not following the law. When judges show contempt for the law, my contempt for those judges is sure to follow.

I have been contemptuous of Federal Judges since before Ronald Reagan became President.   It is long past time that we defied them when they wander off into loony land. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #83 on: November 02, 2017, 11:33:31 pm »
The matter of obamas birth is likely Kenya. As no birth certificate contrawise has been produced. Would be interesting if Trump ordered it produced ...from Hawaii.

Personally, I think  Marshall Davis's little white sex kitten overstayed in Kenya...pooped out his kid...obama there.

There was no rational way for Stanley Ann Dunham to get to Kenya.  Barack Obama Sr already had a wife back there,  and the only time he wrote home was to beg for money.    Stanley Ann couldn't afford it,  and neither could Barack Sr.   

I've read two very good articles on the subject,  and there is no way either of them could have afforded to go to Kenya on a lark.   Barack Sr. could barely keep himself fed,  and had to work picking pineapples that summer to supplement his income. 

Here is one of the articles I read on the subject.  I believe the other one was also by Don Wilkie.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2011/04/why_obama_was_not_born_in_keny.html
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Fantom

« Reply #84 on: November 02, 2017, 11:40:36 pm »

There was no rational way for Stanley Ann Dunham to get to Kenya.  Barack Obama Sr already had a wife back there,  and the only time he wrote home was to beg for money.    Stanley Ann couldn't afford it,  and neither could Barack Sr.   

I've read two very good articles on the subject,  and there is no way either of them could have afforded to go to Kenya on a lark.   Barack Sr. could barely keep himself fed,  and had to work picking pineapples that summer to supplement his income. 

Here is one of the articles I read on the subject.  I believe the other one was also by Don Wilkie.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2011/04/why_obama_was_not_born_in_keny.html

Please, she was not a pauper. Her parents were well enough off, as were the connections.... inside ball with the leftist..Marshall Davis ET. AL. machine. Commies..each according to need.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #85 on: November 02, 2017, 11:57:20 pm »
Please, she was not a pauper. Her parents were well enough off, as were the connections.... inside ball with the leftist..Marshall Davis ET. AL. machine. Commies..each according to need.

Her mother could have afforded it,  but I don't think she even knew her daughter was seeing a black man until long after Stanley Ann was already pregnant.   

Stanley Ann's exodus to Washington implies the family was not happy about her having a black baby.   I think there was a huge row when Mom and Dad found out what she had done.   I think that was why Stanley Ann was in Washington living by herself instead of at home with her family to help her raise the child. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Fantom

« Reply #86 on: November 03, 2017, 12:11:57 am »

Her mother could have afforded it,  but I don't think she even knew her daughter was seeing a black man until long after Stanley Ann was already pregnant.   

Stanley Ann's exodus to Washington implies the family was not happy about her having a black baby.   I think there was a huge row when Mom and Dad found out what she had done.   I think that was why Stanley Ann was in Washington living by herself instead of at home with her family to help her raise the child.

Seriously...her parents, particularly the Dad were personal friends of Frank Marshal Davis. Davis's own writings speak of a underage white girl who he and his wife "had" at a young age .. I think 14. This girl had the same 'nickname" given as did obama's mother.

You like American thinker..so do I. http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2008/07/what_barack_obama_learned_from.html

I do wish Trump would unseal obama's records. Maybe then we could see a real birth certificate.

Frederick Douglass

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #87 on: November 03, 2017, 12:18:51 am »
Seriously...her parents, particularly the Dad were personal friends of Frank Marshal Davis. Davis's own writings speak of a underage white girl who he and his wife "had" at a young age .. I think 14. This girl had the same 'nickname" given as did obama's mother.

I do not dismiss the possibility that Frank Marshall Davis is Barack Obama's father,   but till we get a DNA test there is no way to know for sure.   Ironically,  if Frank Marshall Davis was the father,  Barack Obama is more legitimate. 

You like American thinker..so do I. http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2008/07/what_barack_obama_learned_from.html

It's good,  but I don't read it as much as I used to.   I've gotten to the point where I don't feel as if I need any more convincing on the issues of the day,  and so though people may make good arguments,  I don't feel it is necessary for me to read them anymore. 

I do wish Trump would unseal obama's records. Maybe then we could see a real birth certificate.

I don't think he can.  I think we will have to wait until after Obama has passed away before Hawaii will release his original documents. 
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Fantom

« Reply #88 on: November 03, 2017, 12:43:01 am »

I do not dismiss the possibility that Frank Marshall Davis is Barack Obama's father,   but till we get a DNA test there is no way to know for sure.   Ironically,  if Frank Marshall Davis was the father,  Barack Obama is more legitimate.

It's good,  but I don't read it as much as I used to.   I've gotten to the point where I don't feel as if I need any more convincing on the issues of the day,  and so though people may make good arguments,  I don't feel it is necessary for me to read them anymore. 

I don't think he can.  I think we will have to wait until after Obama has passed away before Hawaii will release his original documents.

Generally DiogenesLamp, I do not care to dissect/reply to a post element by element. It gets messy far too quickly.

So last first , as is my won't.

Does not mater if Trump can.. he should. Make it a fiat accompli. Say my bad latter. He certainly has the access. Can claim "National Security" as the cover.  Just do it.

As for American Thinker... I pass by there a couple times a day. Like some of the writings. Just brought it up as you pinned part of your argument on an old 2011 article from there.

Now , should Frank Marshal Davis be obama's actual father...likely in my consideration. It no more makes obama more legitimate than does the s'posed Kenyan father. The relevant law at the time.... for an out of wedlock birth was the mother had to be  a citizen and have spent 10 years in the US or territory. Five years of which had to be after age 14.

If obama born in Kenya... does not matter if Dad was Sotero or Davis.

Frederick Douglass

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #89 on: November 03, 2017, 02:22:09 am »
Don't ignore the wealthy Indonesian connections, either.

The Subud Cult had its headquarters there.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subud

Loretta Fuddy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loretta_Fuddy was a member as well.

I recall reading that Mrs. Dunham (Madelyn: "toot") was involved or the bank she worked at was involved with the Subud group as well. No connection is apparent on her Wikipedia page. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madelyn_Dunham

C S Lewis