Author Topic: REPORT: Kaepernick Within DAYS of Returning to Failing NFL  (Read 568 times)

rangerrebew

REPORT: Kaepernick Within DAYS of Returning to Failing NFL
« on: November 01, 2017, 01:20:19 pm »

REPORT: Kaepernick Within DAYS of Returning to Failing NFL
By Andrew West October 31, 2017

Just when the NFL looked like it may be on the verge of rectifying its horrifically marred reputation, Colin Kaepernick rears his ugly head instead.

The league itself is likely imploding, at least financially.  The sheer number of empty seats and the incredible ratings slouch won’t be going anywhere until owners and administrators throughout the league stand up to their pathetic and overpaid man-children, tell them to protest on their own time, and get back to business.  In fact, things have gotten so bad as of late that ESPN’s Thursday night football tradition may find itself going the way of the Dodo.

https://constitution.com/report-kaepernick-within-days-returning-failing-nfl/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: REPORT: Kaepernick Within DAYS of Returning to Failing NFL
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2017, 02:33:29 pm »
There you go, Goodell.

Nice way to make the end come that much quicker./
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mountaineer

Re: REPORT: Kaepernick Within DAYS of Returning to Failing NFL
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2017, 03:36:42 pm »
Kaepernick Attorney Mark Geragos: ‘Within the Next 10 Days, Somebody Will Sign Him’
by Dylan Gwinn1 Nov 2017

The question of whether Colin Kaepernick would get signed by another NFL team, has been the largest topic of debate among sports fans for almost a year. However, according to Colin Kaepernick’s attorney Mark Geragos, there’s no debate, he’s getting signed in the next ten days.

During an appearance on the Adam Carolla Show, Geragos made the case that the NFL has come to see the error of their ways.

“I think within the next 10 days somebody will sign him,” Geragos said. “I think somebody’s gonna sign him. I think the NFL has to come to their senses, and realize every day that goes by just proves the collusion case even more.”  ...
Breitbart

Assuming there's an NFL team with no interest in winning a game, that is (besides the Browns).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org