Author Topic: Members of Scientific Boards Recieved $77 Million From EPA While Advising Agency  (Read 570 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
freebeacon
 Elizabeth Harrington   
October 31, 2017 3:25 pm

[excerpt]

http://freebeacon.com/issues/members-scientific-boards-received-77-million-epa-advising-agency/

Environmental Protection Agency administrator Scott Pruitt said Tuesday the days of "political science" are over at the agency, announcing a new conflict of interest policy that prevents individuals sitting on EPA scientific boards from receiving grants from the agency.

Under the last three years of the Obama administration, members sitting on just three of the agency's scientific advisory boards received $77 million in EPA grants. Pruitt said individuals advising in policy and regulatory matters should be completely independent of the EPA.

"These federal advisory committees are very, very important to agencies and how they conduct their business in the rulemaking process," Pruitt said.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This is the sort of thing which will drain this part of the swamp. Kudos to Pruitt!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This is the sort of thing which will drain this part of the swamp. Kudos to Pruitt!

:thumbsup3:
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

Everyone bitches about the tweets, but I see something like this once a week where a dollar was saved. Thanks Donny.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Everyone bitches about the tweets, but I see something like this once a week where a dollar was saved. Thanks Donny.

The tweets make great media shark bait to keep them distracted.
The Republic is lost.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
The tweets make great media shark bait to keep them distracted.

So long as he gets the job done I don't care if he does it leading a brass band, naked and covered in green jello down Broadway.

Downsize the Federal Govt and Reign in its Excesses.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com