Author Topic: North Korea's plot to kill Kim Jong Un's nephew foiled by Chinese officials, report says  (Read 212 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
North Korea's plot to kill Kim Jong Un's nephew foiled by Chinese officials, report says

Several North Korean agents were reportedly arrested after Chinese officials foiled an alleged plot to kill Kim Jong Un’s nephew— the son of the half-brother poisoned this year in a Malaysian airport.

Two of the seven North Korean agents who were involved in the alleged plot were arrested in Beijing, South Korean newspaper JoongAng Ilbo reported Monday, citing North Korean sources. The plot was stopped because Chinese officials increased security during the country’s 19th National Congress of the Communist Party.

"Special operatives belonging to the North's reconnaissance squad have penetrated to remove Kim Han Sol, but some of them were arrested last week by the Chinese Ministry of National Security and are currently under investigation at special facilities outside Beijing,” the source told JongAng Ilbo.

Read more at: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/10/30/north-koreas-plot-to-kill-kim-jong-uns-nephew-foiled-by-chinese-officials-report-says.html

Kim Jong Nam actually wears Buddhist prayer beads (those are generally called such) in this photo on the wrist, I never noticed that before. Anyway, more horrors from NK here. Picture of nephew at link. I think I saw some news story on the nephew previously.