Author Topic: Having 'white nuclear family' promotes white supremacy, says New York professor, report says  (Read 12412 times)

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
And I will ask you - do you support or condemn, as an American or as a conservative, the tribal identity politics being foisted upon conservatives by liberals and taking a stand against that?

So you won't answer my question, I see.  That's OK, I'll answer yours.   

I condemn identity politics generally.  We are a melting pot, not a mosaic.  Identity politics is a cancer that is changing irrevocably the Democratic party.   I don't want to see it take over the Republicans too. 

I was just reading at lunch Michael Goodwin's always excellent column in the NYPost.  He reports that, in a poll sponsored by NPR, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and Harvard,  a majority of whites, African Americans, LGBTQ people, Latinos, Native Americans and Asian Americans all believe their own groups are discriminated against.  As Goodwin put it, a whine-whine situation. 

This hyphenated-Americanism has got to stop.   Why can't conservatives speak up against it??   
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 04:37:27 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline musiclady

Just want to add to the conversation, that it's very tempting to respond to the overt racism of the left with a muted racism of our own.

I would not accuse anyone on this forum of being a racist (I agree with the Mod that there aren't any), but some of the responses to leftist nonsense are borderline.

I AGREE with MLK, that race should not be what we look at, but the contents of one's heart.  I know a number of black brothers and sisters in Christ, and they wouldn't agree with this professor any more than I do.

I think what the left is looking for are responsive racial slurs when they tout this garbage.

Also, we DO have a serious, ugly problem with white supremacists in this country, and we had better not, as conservatives, ever do ANYTHING that condones it.   I know someone who worked on the Dylann Roof trial, and his vile hatred for blacks and seared conscience are something we cannot dismiss.

I know that no one here is doing that....... excusing or explaining away white supremacist sin.......... in any way, but we need to be as vocal as we can be in condemning it.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Just want to add to the conversation, that it's very tempting to respond to the overt racism of the left with a muted racism of our own.

I would not accuse anyone on this forum of being a racist (I agree with the Mod that there aren't any), but some of the responses to leftist nonsense are borderline.

I AGREE with MLK, that race should not be what we look at, but the contents of one's heart.  I know a number of black brothers and sisters in Christ, and they wouldn't agree with this professor any more than I do.

I think what the left is looking for are responsive racial slurs when they tout this garbage.

Also, we DO have a serious, ugly problem with white supremacists in this country, and we had better not, as conservatives, ever do ANYTHING that condones it.   I know someone who worked on the Dylann Roof trial, and his vile hatred for blacks and seared conscience are something we cannot dismiss.

I know that no one here is doing that....... excusing or explaining away white supremacist sin.......... in any way, but we need to be as vocal as we can be in condemning it.

Good post, ML.     :patriot:
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
It is not fair, to employ "common sense" or statistics or probability or logic, in political arguments, any more.

The agenda of this lady (white-guilt), appears to be dumbing society down, such that those in the middle and upper levels, are shamed into living ever-more crappy irresponsible lives, to equal the bottom level.

And today it is not just high-schoolers and college aged people under still undergoing brainwashing campaigns.

There are a significant number/fraction of 30-40 somethings that are fully brainwashed, out and about voting and posting their agreement with this insanity.

It's still a fraction though.  The White nuclear family is what keeps this country going.  It makes me sad that LBJ destroyed the Black nuclear family which was a real blessing back in the day.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
So you won't answer my question, I see.  That's OK, I'll answer yours.   

I condemn identity politics generally.  We are a melting pot, not a mosaic.  Identity politics is a cancer that is changing irrevocably the Democratic party.   I don't want to see it take over the Republicans too. 

I was just reading at lunch Michael Goodwin's always excellent column in the NYPost.  He reports that, in a poll sponsored by NPR, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and Harvard,  a majority of whites, African Americans, LGBTQ people, Latinos, Native Americans and Asian Americans all believe their own groups are discriminated against.  As Goodwin put it, a whine-whine situation. 

This hyphenated-Americanism has got to stop.   Why can't conservatives speak up against it??

It's not the job of conservatives to stop this.  Conservatives didn't start it.  Liberals did.

Why can't liberals speak up against this?

Okay, don't answer.  I'll tell you why.  It fits in very well with their agenda.

Offline RoosGirl

It's clear that some people just want all the whites gone.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=289005.new#new

Offline DiogenesLamp

It's still a fraction though.  The White nuclear family is what keeps this country going.  It makes me sad that LBJ destroyed the Black nuclear family which was a real blessing back in the day.

People blame LBJ,  but nobody blames the Big City Liberal Republicans who started the 24th amendment as a power grab.    They reached for that voting block,  and all LBJ did was snag it first. 

Rest assured,  they would have done the same thing he did,  he just thought of it before they did. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.

Only Christianity inspired the idea that we should love other races.   

Well Christianity "established"  racism as a bad thing. 

You must be referring to NWO "Christianity" because the Bible does no such thing.
The Bible is a very racist book where God has a special race He chose above all others.

And I hasten to add,  there is nothing wrong with "racism." It is a natural God-given instinct.
 It is the psychological version of the body's natural instinct to reject that  which is foreign
so kind will produce kind [which is a fundamental Biblical precept.]

« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 05:35:26 pm by KingsX »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

People blame LBJ,  but nobody blames the Big City Liberal Republicans who started the 24th amendment as a power grab.    They reached for that voting block,  and all LBJ did was snag it first. 

Rest assured,  they would have done the same thing he did,  he just thought of it before they did.

So banning a poll tax is bad why exactly?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline skeeter

You must be referring to NWO "Christianity" because the Bible does no such thing.
The Bible is a very racist book where God has a special race He chose above all others.

And I hasten to add,  there is nothing wrong with "racism." It is a natural God-given instinct.
 It is the psychological version of the body's natural instinct to reject that  which is foreign

Acts 10 - “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.”

We all have personal opinions or tastes and make decisions correspondingly but God is clear on how we should look at each other.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 05:45:33 pm by skeeter »

Offline musiclady

Whoa there...........  it seems you haven't read the equalizing New Testament.  If you can give me an example of Jesus' treatment of the Samaritans, or Peter or Paul's treatment of the Gentiles indicating they thought other races were inferior, please let me know.

The equality of humans of all races under God is not "NWO Christianity"............ it is BIBLICAL Christianity.

The command to love others as ourselves is not NWO gobbledygook.  It's a command from God, through Jesus Christ.

You can excuse racism as "natural" until the cows come home, but we are told to put away what is "natural" and live as "NEW Creations"............... those are not what you describe here.

Read the whole Bible before you spout off about what it says, and claim it promotes racism.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 05:46:32 pm by musiclady »

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Ummm....the Israelites weren't a race.  Still aren't.

Offline DiogenesLamp

Have you ever see a magician work a trick?    They make some grand flourish with the one hand while the other hand unobserved,   is doing the deception.   

"Poll Tax"   is the grand flourish meant to attract attention.     The "trick"  was the three little words "or other tax."   at the end of the amendment. 

It effectively repealed the requirement to pay ANY TAX AT ALL for voting.    Since the nation's founding,  voting had been linked to the payment of taxes.  Only tax payers could vote,  and this was a sensible means of keeping the indolent, the dependent and the insane from adding their foolishness to the wisdom of tax paying voters who carried the weight of the nation.   

It is no coincidence that the Federal money spigot went into overdrive after the passage of the 24th amendment.   Now it made sense to bribe non taxpayers with government money,   and so they did. 

We have spent 21 trillion dollars on the "War on Poverty",   and we only did so because the 24th amendment gave non tax payers the right to vote. 

That amendment was a financial suicide pill. 
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline musiclady

Acts 10 - “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.”

Galatians 3:28

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

God most certainly does NOT condone racism, nor is the Bible a racist book.

This person either has not read, or has not understood God's word.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Have you ever see a magician work a trick?    They make some grand flourish with the one hand while the other hand unobserved,   is doing the deception.   

"Poll Tax"   is the grand flourish meant to attract attention.     The "trick"  was the three little words "or other tax."   at the end of the amendment. 

It effectively repealed the requirement to pay ANY TAX AT ALL for voting.    Since the nation's founding,  voting had been linked to the payment of taxes.  Only tax payers could vote,  and this was a sensible means of keeping the indolent, the dependent and the insane from adding their foolishness to the wisdom of tax paying voters who carried the weight of the nation.   

It is no coincidence that the Federal money spigot went into overdrive after the passage of the 24th amendment.   Now it made sense to bribe non taxpayers with government money,   and so they did. 

We have spent 21 trillion dollars on the "War on Poverty",   and we only did so because the 24th amendment gave non tax payers the right to vote. 

That amendment was a financial suicide pill.

So all of those years when I was close to broke and didn't pay any taxes and actually got money back...you're saying I shouldn't have been allowed to vote because I paid no taxes?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

An intelligence test would be better.

Offline skeeter

So all of those years when I was close to broke and didn't pay any taxes and actually got money back...you're saying I shouldn't have been allowed to vote because I paid no taxes?

Every taxpayer should be able to vote regardless of income - no poll charge.

Everyone who earns anything should pay taxes.

Those who live only on taxpayer expense should not be able to vote at all.

Just IMO.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Every taxpayer should be able to vote regardless of income - no poll charge.

Just IMO.

And that's wrong.  I understand it's your opinion...but it's wrong. 

The requirements of a poll tax were designed to be racist and discriminate against blacks and others that the cross burning types didn't want messing up their election of racist politicians to keep the South "pure".

And God forbid the Dems were to get ahold of a plan like this...it wouldn't take them long to raise the tax so high that you and are excluded.  Only the blue state Liberals and their billionaire friends would be allowed to vote because they're the only ones who would be able to afford to pay the tax to cast a vote.

Be careful what you wish for.

Offline skeeter

The requirements of a poll tax were designed to be racist and discriminate against blacks and others that the cross burning types didn't want messing up their election of racist politicians to keep the South "pure".

And God forbid the Dems were to get ahold of a plan like this...it wouldn't take them long to raise the tax so high that you and are excluded.  Only the blue state Liberals and their billionaire friends would be allowed to vote because they're the only ones who would be able to afford to pay the tax to cast a vote.

You misread my post. I said NO poll tax.

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.

Galatians 3:28

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

God most certainly does NOT condone racism, nor is the Bible a racist book.

This person either has not read, or has not understood God's word.

Anyone who has read the entire Bible [not taking single verses out of the context of the whole]  can honestly say the God of Israel is racist and the Bible [which is exclusively about one race, the people of Israel] is a racist book.  In the OT,  God says He chose Israel over all the other people of the earth to be His special people. Jesus Christ [who is the God of Israel incarnate] said He was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel [Matthew 15:24.]  In the book of Revelation, the city of New Jerusalem has twelve gates with the names of the twelve tribes of Israel so they can enter.

Again,  I hasten to add,  racism is GOOD.  It is a natural God-given instinct so kind will produce kind which is fundamental Bible law.

It is the evil globalist NWO that unnaturally forces the races to mix whose globalist NWO media keeps beating the globalist NWO mantra that "racism is evil."

In the Bible, race-mixing is a sin.  If you don't believe me,  read the book of Ezra who had to deal with Israelites who committed the race-mixing sin during the Babylonian captivity.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 06:14:57 pm by KingsX »

Offline DiogenesLamp

That was the standard for 187 years.   If you know anything about the history of Democracies,  the one thing they always did was commit financial suicide.   

If people do not have to contribute to receive benefits,  the system is going to fail.   You might not like not being able to vote when you aren't contributing,  but it is a necessary fail safe to prevent a collapse of the system.   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
You misread my post. I said NO poll tax.

My apologies...I should have trimmed your quote down to this part that I took umbrage with.

My thought on this changes only to the extent that if this were to happen...a) you'd have to exclude the disabled who live strictly on SS and other types of government pensions as well as the unemployed and b) you'd still have Liberals manipulating the rule you propose to ensure that only rich Liberals get to vote.

Offline DiogenesLamp

Just IMO.

Pretty much agree.   Where I disagree is that people who are being supported by other people should also not be able to vote at all,  unless of course it is a husband/wife relationship where one of them is the breadwinner.
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

That was the standard for 187 years.   If you know anything about the history of Democracies,  the one thing they always did was commit financial suicide.   

I know enough about them to know that we aren't a Democracy.

Just sayin.

If people do not have to contribute to receive benefits,  the system is going to fail.   You might not like not being able to vote when you aren't contributing,  but it is a necessary fail safe to prevent a collapse of the system.

What you wish we had in place and what we had (wrongly) in place for 187 years...is as discriminatory as a "whites only" sign over a drinking fountain and just as vile.  And again as I discussed with skeeter...you set up a system that the Liberals will manipulate to their advantage and you'll find yourself on the outside looking in as Dems create their elite Utopia for themselves and not for us.

Offline DiogenesLamp

Well that was the selling propaganda used to push through the 24th amendment,   but what was racist about "or other tax."?     

People could be against Poll Taxes because they opposed racism,   but why was it necessary to remove all payment of taxes?    Is the paying of necessary taxes racist too?   I would really like to know,  because I'm all in favor of any excuse not to pay taxes to the government.   

I would be glad to call the payment of taxes "racist"  so I could stop doing it.   

So what was normal for 187 years is now "Dangerous" in your mind?   
— Lord Melbourne —