Author Topic: Having 'white nuclear family' promotes white supremacy, says New York professor, report says  (Read 12416 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Okay, den mother, let me ask you too - DO YOU SUPPORT OR CONDEMN FANTOM'S STATEMENT?

I refuse to cooperate with your depiction of Briefers as something bad,  You will have to get your affirmation from someone else.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Okay, den mother, let me ask you too - DO YOU SUPPORT OR CONDEMN FANTOM'S STATEMENT?

There's nothing to condemn.  And yes I for one support what he's trying to say.

@Fantom basically said that white people in America actually DID what Dr. King preached in his speech at the Lincoln Monument.  We DID and still do our very best to judge people by the content of their character NOT by the color of their skin.

And the thanks we got for it was to be labelled as being "racist in our DNA" and other such nonsense. 

White guilt heaped on us by Liberals and so called black "leaders" has cowed the majority race in America. 

What Fantom is advocating is for people to say "enough" and remind everyone exactly who is the racists in this country...who isn't and fight back against misleading stereotypes and blatant lies.

There is nothing the least bit racist or cause for a shower in any of what he said.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

@Fantom basically said that white people in America actually DID what Dr. King preached in his speech at the Lincoln Monument.  We DID and still do our very best to judge people by the content of their character NOT by the color of their skin.

And that's exactly how we should continue to be.   

And the thanks we got for it was to be labelled as being "racist in our DNA" and other such nonsense. 

White guilt heaped on us by Liberals and so called black "leaders" has cowed the majority race in America. 

And that's the bottom line - it's nonsense.  So why react to nonsense and change your behavior from what you know darn well is correct and Christian?   Two wrongs don't make a right.   

What Fantom is advocating is for people to say "enough" and remind everyone exactly who is the racists in this country...who isn't and fight back against misleading stereotypes and blatant lies.

There is nothing the least bit racist or cause for a shower in any of what he said.

I don't know what Fantom is saying other than the words he's written.   We'll have to agree to disagree what he means by his demand that whites "act as a People again - especially in our own lands"

« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 01:20:28 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
I refuse to cooperate with your depiction of Briefers as something bad,  You will have to get your affirmation from someone else.

Silence is affirmation enough.   

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Of what, Kreskin?   *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Just stop it.  You bring 99% of what is heaped upon you by saying stupid sh*t like that.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Oh stop whining.  I responded to Fantom's post where he explicitly demanded that it's "time for Whites to act as a people again - especially in our own lands".   In "our" lands?   America is the land of white people?   And you then chimed in with criticism of my statement, not Fantom's, and added that "conservatives are just one tribe" and we'd better "get our stuff together" and "acknowledge that".   

On the basis of your implication that I misread you as supporting Fantom's abominable statement,  I apologize.    So let me ask you directly -  DO YOU SUPPORT OR CONDEMN FANTOM'S STATEMENT?   
I wasn't responding to Fantom's statement, I was responding to the distortion of my statement which was what your bullshit was in direct response to. You quoted me. Don't go dragging someone else into this, you are distorting what I said, and putting words in my mouth, and this is between you and me. Trying to drag someone else into it to change the subject is deflection, and you know it. I specifically stated "Conservatives" and left race out of the question entirely.

So, more germane, let me ask you something Where in the Hell do you get off distorting what I said and trying to paint me as a racist and then blaming it on someone else's post. YOU did this, own it.

Now, you are doubling down and trying to call me a racist again. Meh.

Let's put it this way, whether you like it or not, the dominant culture in America is of a Western European Tradition, demographically Caucasian, religiously Judeo-Christian, and resentful of being assailed with a presumptive guilt for events which occurred long before it was born. With incredible cultural patience, that dominant demographic has waited for the tantrums of those who do not share that tradition to subside, but like the rantings of a spoiled child, they increase.
When it reaches the point that that dominant ethos, the basis for our way of life and cultural identity as a nation becomes threatened by the rantings of those who persist in acting like spoiled brats, the tantrum will come to an end.

Our survival as a nation depends on it, not only as a cultural entity, despite the assimilated diversity which has been well tolerated, but as a country. We have enemies enough outside our borders. Importing them to within our nation is unwise. Permitting those within our borders, regardless of race, creed, or color, to continue to regard our laws and tradition with contempt and act out violently is equally unwise and self-destructive to our nation. Permitting the continued bias of racism on their part, presumptively hurled at people just like me is not only unfair, it is itself racism--the very thing which those hurling that epithet decry.

Sooner or later, a child will have to be disciplined if it does not learn how to behave; sooner or later, those groups who hold up the stated morals of MLK's "I have a Dream" speech will have to abide by them as fully as those they have expected to do so have. Otherwise, the death of that dream will rest upon those who refuse to go along with it and follow their own prescription.
I particularly resent your implications that I am a racist. That's pure bullshit.

Ideally, there should be only one 'tribe' here, "Americans". Unfortunately, those quick to hurl the epithets of division would tear that tribe asunder, fragment it, and like a scattered herd, leave it vulnerable to the predators that lurk among it and outside its perimeter.  By definition, Conservatives are those who desire a restoration of, and the preservation of, our Republic. If Conservatives allow themselves to be fragmented, hyphenated, and otherwise divided, Conservatives will be eliminated. That's why we better get our stuff together--regardless of race, creed, or color.

Now take your presumptive racism and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.   
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

The best way to look at how much tribalism has infected not only the Liberals but America as a whole...look at how everyone is a hyphenated something or other.

It used to be America bragged about being this great melting pot of different cultures and countries that mixed together to become one culture...American.

But now thanks mainly to Liberals everyone is isolated into their own little group and once again the party of the Klan and 'separate but equal" has everyone segregated off into their own little corner.
Yeah, I saw the DNA testers commercial where the woman says when people asked her her nationality she always said "Hispanic"...

My immediate reaction was "What happened to American?" --and when did "Hispanic" become a nationality?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
You did, notice, didn't you SJ, that I apologized, before you embarked on your angry screed?   No, I guess you didn't.   *****rollingeyes*****

Here is it again -
On the basis of your implication that I misread you as supporting Fantom's abominable statement,  I apologize.

And may I assume that you condemn Fantom's statement, on the basis of this:   
Ideally, there should be only one 'tribe' here, "Americans".

I see no reason whatsoever to compromise that ideal.  ESPECIALLY not by conservatives.   

« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 02:20:26 pm by Jazzhead »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Yeah, I saw the DNA testers commercial where the woman says when people asked her her nationality she always said "Hispanic"...

My immediate reaction was "What happened to American?" --and when did "Hispanic" become a nationality?

I see you and I have the same conversation with the same commercial.

And here's the other kicker...Hispanic isn't a nationality.  It's a made up catch all description of people of Latin American ancestory created by the  the Nixon Administration.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
The best way to look at how much tribalism has infected not only the Liberals but America as a whole...look at how everyone is a hyphenated something or other.

It used to be America bragged about being this great melting pot of different cultures and countries that mixed together to become one culture...American.

But now thanks mainly to Liberals everyone is isolated into their own little group and once again the party of the Klan and 'separate but equal" has everyone segregated off into their own little corner. 

I agree completely, TxRadioGuy, including your conclusion that the present tribalism is mainly the fault of liberals.  Which is why I blanch when conservatives succumb to the same divisive crap.   

Offline DiogenesLamp

So folks should trade in their ideals for racism?

What ideals?   Those based on Christianity,   or those based on Islam?   Islam doesn't care about racism.  It practices it constantly.   Only Christianity inspired the idea that we should love other races.   

Remember that "establishment"  thing you are always going on about?   Well Christianity "established"  racism as a bad thing.   Nothing else did that.   

Again,  I'm trying to get you to look at the branches which grew from those "roots".     

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

Well Christianity "established"  racism as a bad thing.   Nothing else did that.   

You don't need to sell me on the gospel of Jesus Christ.  May I point out, though, that the KKK is an explicitly Christian organization?    There are bad apples in every bunch.  There can be no letup in the fight against arbitrary racism and bigotry.   I suspect Jesus Himself would agree. 

Offline Smokin Joe

You did, notice, didn't you SJ, that I apologized, before you embarked on your angry screed?   No, I guess you didn't.   *****rollingeyes*****

Here is it again - 

And may I assume that you condemn Fantom's statement, on the basis of this:   
I see no reason whatsoever to compromise that ideal.  ESPECIALLY not by conservatives.   
Your apology wasn't for distorting my statement, it was for your conflating Fantom's post with mine.
--Which is like saying "I'm sorry you got it wrong". 

Then you doubled dowm and tried again to meld my post with Fantom's with a Junior High School debate question.  Piss off, jerk. Don't whine to me.

ASS/U/ME

You want to know what I think? How about reading what I said.

C S Lewis

Offline DiogenesLamp

And that's exactly how we should continue to be.   

I wish to add a caveat.   

The French have a saying.   " à bon chat, bon rat. "    I think that should be the standard that applies.   

To put it into "hood"  language:   

"Don't start no racism,  won't be no racism."   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline skeeter

You don't need to sell me on the gospel of Jesus Christ.  May I point out, though, that the KKK is an explicitly Christian organization?    There are bad apples in every bunch.  There can be no letup in the fight against arbitrary racism and bigotry.   I suspect Jesus Himself would agree.

"Explicitly Christian".

You are a real piece of work. A walking talking progressive cliche.

Offline Smokin Joe

I see you and I have the same conversation with the same commercial.

And here's the other kicker...Hispanic isn't a nationality.  It's a made up catch all description of people of Latin American ancestory created by the  the Nixon Administration.
Mrs. Joe (who is Chippewa) just looks it as Indians who got overrun by Europeans who spoke Spanish instead of English or French. There wasn't even any Latin in Latin America until the Europeans arrived.

C S Lewis

Offline Mod1

We don't tolerate racists here and therefore there is no excuse for calling other Briefers racist.

Let's not get this thread locked so early in the day.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
So folks should trade in their ideals for racism?   No thanks.   When conservatism becomes enmeshed in tribalism and identity politics, it will cease to be conservatism - at least of the American variety.

Standing up for yourself is racism? If your being defined, labeled, framed, and attacked, at some point you have to hit the issue head on before they make you a second class citizen.

Challenging the hate that others put upon you is not racism nor identity politics.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DiogenesLamp

You don't need to sell me on the gospel of Jesus Christ.

I am telling you how it affected/created our laws.    You seem to be oblivious to the fact that many of these ideas you take for granted and wanted applied by the laws are the product of Christianity.   In other words,  you want to explicitly enforce Christianity based laws.   

May I point out, though, that the KKK is an explicitly Christian organization?   

An aberration that evolved from previous consequences.   It is not representative of Christian groups.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Your apology wasn't for distorting my statement, it was for your conflating Fantom's post with mine.
--Which is like saying "I'm sorry you got it wrong". 

You responded to my statement responding to Fantom's.   Because you criticized me without a peep about what Fantom said,  I assumed you were in agreement. 

Will this do?    I apologize for distorting your statement

I'd still like to know whether you support or condemn Fantom's statement that it is "time for Whites to act as a people again - especially in our own lands".   

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Standing up for yourself is racism? If your being defined, labeled, framed, and attacked, at some point you have to hit the issue head on before they make you a second class citizen.

Challenging the hate that others put upon you is not racism nor identity politics.

I didn't say that standing up for yourself is racism.  But I didn't think that Americanism, or conservatism, was about white identity politics.  So I'll ask you too - do you support or condemn, as an American or as a conservative, Fantom's statement that it is  "time for Whites to act as a people again - especially in our own lands".   

Offline Smokin Joe

You responded to my statement responding to Fantom's.   Because you criticized me without a peep about what Fantom said,  I assumed you were in agreement. 

Will this do?    I apologize for distorting your statement

I'd still like to know whether you support or condemn Fantom's statement that it is "time for Whites to act as a people again - especially in our own lands".
Then read my posts.

C S Lewis

Offline DiogenesLamp

I didn't say that standing up for yourself is racism.  But I didn't think that Americanism, or conservatism, was about white identity politics.  So I'll ask you too - do you support or condemn, as an American or as a conservative, Fantom's statement that it is  "time for Whites to act as a people again - especially in our own lands".

Have you ever heard of Karl Popper?   

“It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.”

What people say,  and what others hear,  is not always the same thing. 

I believe what Fantom was trying to say was " à bon chat, bon rat ".   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

And I will ask you - do you support or condemn, as an American or as a conservative, the tribal identity politics being foisted upon conservatives by liberals and taking a stand against that?
The Republic is lost.