Author Topic: Having 'white nuclear family' promotes white supremacy, says New York professor, report says  (Read 12514 times)

Offline musiclady

The irony is thick.

Almost as thick as this delicious piece of Pumpkin Pie...

...that I have sitting on the table in The Lounge right now.

Hey, where you been hiding that??  I've been in the Lounge talking music, and I never saw that scrumptious pie.

Quit holding out on me!  I'm HUNGRY!   :tongue2:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

@KingsX I wouldn't dispute that fact but this is a private Conservative Forum which has a very limited set of rules we all try to abide by, the censorship here is minuscule compared to other places I've been.  We all appreciate the job the Owner and the Mods are doing to keep such a divergent group of opinionated people occupied/entertained, they deserve our respect.

:amen:

(Oooo............. am I allowed to say that here?   :dx1:)

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hey, where you been hiding that??  I've been in the Lounge talking music, and I never saw that scrumptious pie.

Quit holding out on me!  I'm HUNGRY!   :tongue2:

I just put it out.  I was holding off on the pie order until All Saints Day.  There will be some every day until Thanksgiving.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline musiclady

I just put it out.  I was holding off on the pie order until All Saints Day.  There will be some every day until Thanksgiving.

Ah! Allerseelen!  Happy Allerseelen!

I'll go back to the Lounge, put on some Richard Strauss and have a piece of pie!

Offline RoosGirl

I saw pumpkin spice kettle corn in the grocery store today.

:2barf:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
In my family we had Methodists,  Baptists,  Church of Christ,  Seventh Day Adventists,  Catholics,  Pentecostals,  and what have you.   

I can remember many a family gathering  in which everybody would have dinner while explaining to the other family members why they were all going to hell!     

At one time such events were amusing and interesting,   but I now find this sort of interdenominational bickering to be boring.

I remember seeing an interesting treatise on the internet, where a Professor had asked his class to theorize on whether Hell was Endothermic or Exothermic.  One student did a really find job of it when he opened his paper, "Since everybody belongs to one religion or another, or none, then they are all damned to Hell by one group or another, therefore all souls are entering 'Hell'."

Ended on a great note that said "Since so-an-so always told me Hell would freeze over before she ever slept with me, I have determined that Hell is not getting any colder."
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 09:32:48 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It's still a fraction though.  The White nuclear family is what keeps this country going.  It makes me sad that LBJ destroyed the Black nuclear family which was a real blessing back in the day.
This fits with my observations at the time (and since), although there is hope in that the Black nuclear family still exists, it just gets little airplay and the vast majority of media emphasis is on the dysfunctional, not the functional families, because frankly, that dysfunction is what the liberal media is advocating.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That skin in the game is citizenship.  Unfortunately,  liberals don't even want to require proof of citizenship as an prerequisite for voting.
That skin once was "Free, white, 21, male, and a property owner" (as in real estate). We have eliminated four of those and are working on the fifth.

Why is it we assume an 18 year-old is sufficiently mature to decide who makes laws and sets policy, but not mature enough to legally consume beer?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
That skin once was "Free, white, 21, male, and a property owner" (as in real estate). We have eliminated four of those and are working on the fifth.

Why is it we assume an 18 year-old is sufficiently mature to decide who makes laws and sets policy, but not mature enough to legally consume beer?

I don't think 18 year-olds should vote.  I'm thinking 26 is about right.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

At least 21.  And 18 year-olds should not be drafted either.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

At the risk of being violently attacked as some noun or other with an ist or ism on the end of it, I'd like to see a literacy test applied.

One that determines if they've re-learned how to use at least Horse Sense after being reprogrammed at college.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
At least 21.  And 18 year-olds should not be drafted either.

The two are not equivalent.  Young men have been going to war since the beginning of time, but they have to get some years under the belt before they become wise.

Offline musiclady

The two are not equivalent.  Young men have been going to war since the beginning of time, but they have to get some years under the belt before they become wise.

Thus the term "infant-ry.."

Online corbe

I'm kinda sensitive about that because I was old enough to be drafted into Vietnam but couldn't drink Beer in Texas, though I could vote, I didn't give a shit about that it was beer that I wanted, kinda like 50 some odd years later in 2016.

Point Being: If you SERVE, YOU can Vote and/or Drink if you wish, no matter which State you're in.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 02:59:36 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Yep.  It was two different observations about two different things.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
   I'm kinda sensitive about that because I was old enough to be drafted into Vietnam but couldn't drink Beer in Texas, though I could vote, I didn't give a shit about that it was beer that I wanted, kinda like 50 some odd years later in 2016.

Point Being: If you SERVE, YOU can Vote and/or Drink if you wish, no matter which State you're in.

Totally agree, Corbe.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I understand what you are saying and I respectfully disagree.

Online corbe

I respectfully respect your disagreement with me on this @Sanguine

I swore an Oath to my Country and my Constitution and fulfilled that Duty honorably, yet could not buy a beer off base and Tech School at Lowry AFB Colorado only 3.2 ABC (alcohol by content).
   I was old enough to ensure B52's got off the flight line loaded with the right ordinance but couldn't get a real beer, obviously a grudge I've held for a long, long time.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline musiclady

Ooooh, good one!

Actually, infantry is derived from the Latin "infantem"............

They put the boys up front to be mowed down before the experienced soldiers got there.

@Sanguine

Online libertybele

@KingsX I wouldn't dispute that fact but this is a private Conservative Forum which has a very limited set of rules we all try to abide by, the censorship here is minuscule compared to other places I've been.  We all appreciate the job the Owner and the Mods are doing to keep such a divergent group of opinionated people occupied/entertained, they deserve our respect.

Exactly. The Owner and the mods do a fantastic job and this is absolutely the best forum going hands down.  I really wish those that whine and complain about it would find the exit door and never return.  Of course we have differences of opinion (we're a lively group) but we all have some sort of camaraderie and respect towards each others which is very unusual in a forum this size ...those that troll and bait usually wind up 'ignored'.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Exactly. The Owner and the mods do a fantastic job and this is absolutely the best forum going hands down.  I really wish those that whine and complain about it would find the exit door and never return.  Of course we have differences of opinion (we're a lively group) but we all have some sort of camaraderie and respect towards each others which is very unusual in a forum this size ...those that troll and bait usually wind up 'ignored'.

I do love this forum and agree with you.  But one does need a thick skin at times.  My solution is to put certain people on ignore.  Not so much to avoid the hurtfulness but to avoid the temptation to lash back.

Online libertybele

I do love this forum and agree with you.  But one does need a thick skin at times.  My solution is to put certain people on ignore.  Not so much to avoid the hurtfulness but to avoid the temptation to lash back.

Yes I agree and I also put those on ignore when I realize that they have a liberal mental midget mentality which quickly becomes annoying; anything that they would have to say soon becomes irrelevant and meaningless anyways.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Actually, infantry is derived from the Latin "infantem"............

They put the boys up front to be mowed down before the experienced soldiers got there.

@Sanguine

That's why we always let the Marines go first and the Army moves in after they've taken the beach.  :tongue2: :smokin:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline musiclady

That's actually why I have a few people on ignore.

Not so much the inane things they may say to me, but to prevent me from lashing back at them.

It's healthier that way.