Author Topic: Donna Brazile: I considered replacing Clinton with Biden as 2016 Democratic nominee  (Read 781 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Donna Brazile: I considered replacing Clinton with Biden as 2016 Democratic nominee
Washington Post, Nov 4, 2017, Phillip Rucker

Former Democratic National Committee head Donna Brazile writes in a new book that she seriously contemplated replacing Hillary Clinton as the party’s 2016 presidential nominee with then-Vice President Biden in the aftermath of Clinton’s fainting spell, in part because Clinton’s campaign was “anemic” and had taken on “the odor of failure.”

In an explosive new memoir, Brazile details widespread dysfunction and dissension throughout the Democratic Party, including secret deliberations over using her powers as interim DNC chair to initiate the process of removing Clinton and running mate Sen. Tim Kaine (Va.) from the ticket after Clinton’s Sept. 11, 2016, collapse in New York City.

More:  https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/brazile-i-considered-replacing-clinton-with-biden-as-2016-democratic-nominee/2017/11/04/f0b75418-bf4c-11e7-97d9-bdab5a0ab381_story.html?utm_term=.871bced3da90

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This is a must read article.   :smokin:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Although I entirely oppose Donna Brazile's politics, I have always been impressed by her quick mind.

It appears she is setting herself up for a future that is not tied to the Clinton political machine, which may also mean she is doing the work Obama cannot do himself.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Although I entirely oppose Donna Brazile's politics, I have always been impressed by her quick mind.

It appears she is setting herself up for a future that is not tied to the Clinton political machine, which may also mean she is doing the work Obama cannot do himself.

I don't trust her for a minute, but it's fun to see her turn on Hillary.

She was right to support Biden.  That old fool might have won because he has a quality totally lacking in Hillary.  He's likable.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

It will be interesting to see who turns on whom.  Donna has already backtracked a little and somebody may have put the fear of god into her.  aka Hillary machine.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Thank God whatever she's smoking wasn't available back in the 60s or there wouldn't even be an America left to fight over.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
She will be on This Week tomorrow with Clinton acolyte Stephanopoulos. That should prove interesting.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
She will be on This Week tomorrow with Clinton acolyte Stephanopoulos. That should prove interesting.

Great chance to see political doubletalk, at the best. (And I haven't even seen the show, and will not either)

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I believe Slow Joe would have beaten Trump. Freakin' idiot, but didn't have HRC's crooked record.

Funny, how history breaks.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Really? She thinks they "treated her like a slave"? Being insulted over the telephone is equivalent to slavery?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Frank Cannon

She is thoroughly corrupt. The only reason she is spilling the beans now is to save her ass from being drug into this ever expanding corruption she circulated in.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

She was right to support Biden.  That old fool might have won because he has a quality totally lacking in Hillary.  He's likable.

The thing about Hillary is that she is imposing and threatening. Hillary does not 'ask' for your vote. Instead she 'demands' your vote.

Anybody would have done better than Hillary. Yes, I know. It has been shoved down my throat a thousand times that 'Hillary won the Popular vote'. Yeah sure, but she only won in like 3 cities in the entire country. All of which have huge illegal immigrants and were places she specifically targeted.

Hillary was betting on the 'popular vote'. Trump was betting on the 'more popular vote'. And guess who won?

Vote for me you stupid idiot retarded M.Fers or I will hurt you! That is a quick summation of the Hillary campaign.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 09:52:32 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline edpc

Also, a true dotard.

Offline edpc

Brazile writes that she considered a dozen combinations to replace the nominees and settled on Biden and Sen. Cory Booker (N.J.)

I smell BS.  Toss the first female presidential nominee for this BAF duo nobody cares about and the black candidate as an obvious, pandering token?  Not believable.

Offline corbe

Interesting background she has that I was unaware of.

Donna Brazile Points the Way Left – Far Far Left

By Wm. P. Fitzhenry  |  November 4, 2017, 10:00am  |  @wpatrickf

An excerpt from Donna Brazile’s soon to be released book “Hacks – The Inside Story of Break-Ins and Breakdowns That Put Donald Trump in the White House” garnered a huge amount of attention this week. To say it came as a surprise to Democrats is an understatement, with the Bernie supporters saying “I told you so!” and the centrist Clinton Democrats shrugging with “This is in the past, nothing to see here, lets move on.”

This short excerpt has been dissected seemingly from every angle; however there might be a couple of take-aways worth discussion. But it is instructive to briefly recap Ms. Brazile’s background. A native of New Orleans, and an early 80s Poly-Sci major from LSU, Donna began in politics right after college. She was an advisor to both Bill Clinton presidential campaigns, and was the campaign manager for Al Gore’s presidential campaign. She was the interim DNC Chairwoman following the ouster of Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, and  has been described in the 2002 book Gay and Lesbian Americans and Political Participation: A Reference Handbook as  “openly lesbian”.

Suffice it to say, Ms. Brazile is a party loyalist and insider at the very top levels. Which is what makes all of this so startling. The three observations which cannot be ignored are:

<..snip..>

http://theresurgent.com/donna-brazile-points-the-way-left-far-far-left/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline edpc

Nice to know she preps with candles and gospel music before scissoring sessions.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 12:58:36 am by edpc »