Author Topic: You Can Now Have Your Very Own Almost-New Russian MiG Fighter  (Read 659 times)

Offline DemolitionMan

You Can Now Have Your Very Own Almost-New Russian MiG Fighter
« on: October 31, 2017, 02:16:44 am »

Jared Keller

Mikoyan-Gurevich fighter jets, pressed into service by the Soviet Union during the early years of the Cold War, have been the backbone or Russian, North Vietnamese, and North Korean air forces for decades.

MiGs are synonymous with the sneering, faceless commie baddies who stood in as America’s fictional film foes, from Top Gun to Air Force One — and now you can finally have one parked in your backyard.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?action=post;board=60.0
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline DemolitionMan

Re: You Can Now Have Your Very Own Almost-New Russian MiG Fighter
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 02:17:11 am »
Buyer Beware
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 07:57:26 am »
The link crashed and burned...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DemolitionMan

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 08:02:54 am »