Author Topic: Brit Hume Argues With Bill Kristol and His Minion Stephen Hayes Over Kristol's Slur of Political Rivals as "Collaborators"  (Read 503 times)

Offline endicom

Ace of Spades HQ
Ace
Oct. 30, 2017

Bill Kristol, who's always been a vicious little bleep, divides the world between the noble "dissenters" (his crew) and "collaborators" (people who disagree with him and his crew).

5. It's the collaborators who can't abide the resisters; it's the fellow travelers who most want to shut down dissenters.
    — Bill Kristol (@BillKristol) October 29, 2017

More... http://acecomments.mu.nu/?post=372282

Offline Frank Cannon

It's the collaborators who can't abide the resisters; it's the fellow travelers who most want to shut down dissenters.

Absolutly Billy. Know why? Because you NT's are a bunch of dead enders who bring nothing to the table. Instead you all masturbate daydreaming about such "winners" as Romney, Kasich, Rubio and McMuffin. Billy you are an irrelevant fraud.

Offline RoosGirl

It's the collaborators who can't abide the resisters; it's the fellow travelers who most want to shut down dissenters.

Absolutly Billy. Know why? Because you NT's are a bunch of dead enders who bring nothing to the table. Instead you all masturbate daydreaming about such "winners" as Romney, Kasich, Rubio and McMuffin. Billy you are an irrelevant fraud.

That is *not* who I daydream about when I .... nevermind.  I don't know what you're talking about.  Nice girls don't do that.

Offline Frank Cannon

That is *not* who I daydream about when I .... nevermind.  I don't know what you're talking about.  Nice girls don't do that.

Pardon me for being so vulgar in my post. I'll be GD sure I don't do that shit again.

Offline RoosGirl

Pardon me for being so vulgar in my post. I'll be GD sure I don't do that shit again.

See that you don't.