Author Topic: Pelosi Openly Mocks GOP For Constantly Losing Negotiations To Dems  (Read 478 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi Openly Mocks GOP For Constantly Losing Negotiations To Dems

Michael Bastasch
9:39 PM 10/29/2017

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi did not shy away from mocking her Republican adversaries in an interview with The Washington Post, saying Democrats “ate their lunch” in major negotiations this year.

“Even though they had the signature and two majorities, we ate their lunch,” Pelosi boasted in one of her interviews with The Post on Sunday. “That’s what we do.”

Pelosi isn’t shy about her success, bragging to The Post that she is a “master legislator.”

more
http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/29/pelosi-openly-mocks-gop-for-constantly-losing-negotiations-to-dems/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ConstitutionRose

Re: Pelosi Openly Mocks GOP For Constantly Losing Negotiations To Dems
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 01:22:59 pm »
The GOP should be embarrassed and ashamed of themselves.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 01:36:22 pm »
The GOP should be embarrassed and ashamed of themselves.

Embarrassed?  Ashamed?  Republicans don't know what those words mean. 

Then again, I believe that the two parties are in collusion with one another and the two are now the Uniparty.  Any semblance of a difference between the two parties is now gone.  We ae living in a reality tv show with a reality tv president, congress and maybe even a federal judiciary.  Nothing is as it seems.  Everything is phony. 

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 03:32:49 am »
I'd love to horsetrade with the GOP. I'd walk away with their money AND the horse.

They have made such a knee-jerk habit of throwing the Conservatives under the bus, that they have no room left to negotiate, just to capitulate, which they have come to think of as "bipartisan" and "compromise".

Stupid to the bone.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2017, 03:35:40 am »
Embarrassed?  Ashamed?  Republicans don't know what those words mean. 

Then again, I believe that the two parties are in collusion with one another and the two are now the Uniparty.  Any semblance of a difference between the two parties is now gone.  We ae living in a reality tv show with a reality tv president, congress and maybe even a federal judiciary.  Nothing is as it seems.  Everything is phony.
Kabuki
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2017, 03:39:12 am »
Pelosi isn’t shy about her success, bragging to The Post that she is a “master legislator.”

LOL. Right you old bitch. Is that why your parties name is mud all over the country except in big cities?