Author Topic: Pelosi: I am a master legislator  (Read 643 times)

Online corbe

Pelosi: I am a master legislator
« on: October 29, 2017, 07:35:41 pm »
Pelosi: I am a master legislator

By Max Greenwood  - 10/29/17 02:11 PM EDT

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Sunday that she thinks of herself as a "master legislator," and that she felt it necessary to remain in her leadership role after Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 presidential election because she was the only senior woman in the government.

“I am a master legislator. I just love it,” she told The Washington Post in an interview. “I consider myself a weaver, like I have a loom. And I bring all these different threads together.”

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/357721-pelosi-i-am-a-master-legislator
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Pelosi: I am a master legislator
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 07:53:39 pm »
“I consider myself a weaver, like I have a loom ...

I had to reread this.  At first I thought it said "like a loon".  I would have agree with her for the very first time.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 12:27:05 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2017, 01:28:38 am »
The 'master legislator' just happens to be delusional and a bit off her rocker.  :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline berdie

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2017, 01:49:25 am »
Since the woman can't speak coherently most of the time...I wonder about her ability to do anything well.

But she does have an ability to cobble a willing constinuency together.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2017, 02:20:16 am »
Yes you are Nancy! Your job of losing the majority and becoming head carnie barker are indeed masterul!
The Republic is lost.