Author Topic: AMERICAN SERVICEMEN ‘Sing God Bless America’ At World Series Game…The Left Goes Ballistic  (Read 776 times)

rangerrebew

AMERICAN SERVICEMEN ‘Sing God Bless America’ At World Series Game…The Left Goes Ballistic

Twitter exploded when ‘God Bless America’ was beautifully sung by American servicemen at the World Series on Tuesday night. The left was “triggered” by the beautiful and patriotic song that they’ve been trying to censor from MLB for some time. Several recent articles by Slate and other publications call for ‘God Bless America’ to be omitted from being played at games:

https://100percentfedup.com/american-servicemen-sing-god-bless-america-world-series-game-left-goes-balistic/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
AMERICAN SERVICEMEN ‘Sing God Bless America’ At World Series Game…The Left Goes Ballistic

Twitter exploded when ‘God Bless America’ was beautifully sung by American servicemen at the World Series on Tuesday night. The left was “triggered” by the beautiful and patriotic song that they’ve been trying to censor from MLB for some time. Several recent articles by Slate and other publications call for ‘God Bless America’ to be omitted from being played at games:

https://100percentfedup.com/american-servicemen-sing-god-bless-america-world-series-game-left-goes-balistic/

????????????

Singing God Bless America has been a 7th inning stretch tradtion at many MLB parks since 9-11-01.  And this is now an issue for the left?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline ConstitutionRose

Why are these people even in the US?

"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
When did we loose our sense of pride in being Americans?

Travel around the world. Then count your blessings you live in the US.

It's not perfect. But it's still wonderful

I'm so sad reading this I just want to cry
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Applewood

When did we loose our sense of pride in being Americans?

Travel around the world. Then count your blessings you live in the US.

It's not perfect. But it's still wonderful

I'm so sad reading this I just want to cry

Not me.  I want to slap these alleged "snowflakes" around.  And I'm not a violent person. 

But none of these supposedly offended people are really offended.  They are part of the effort by America's enemies to wipe out this country's traditions and history.  A country which no longer remembers freedom will be easier to enslave and keep enslaved. 

We have to stop caving to these malcontents and protect our heritage before it's gone for good. 

By the way, these enemies are not just in the usual hot spots around the world, such as the Middle East.    Many of them are right here in the US.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Evil always wants to bring down good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Maybe, just for a second, the 'triggered' might want to look deep within themselves and realize they may be offended because of their own bigoted and megalomaniacal worldview.

That and maybe because they are predatory fascist control freaks that require absolute zealot like conformity to their ideology at all times.
The Republic is lost.