Author Topic: Gov’t Sucks 101: Business License Needed For Teens To Cut Grass – Conservative Review  (Read 558 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Gov’t Sucks 101: Business License Needed For Teens To Cut Grass – Conservative Review

Chris Pandolfo of the Conservative Review reports on government overreach and cronyism in Gardendale, Alabama, where teens need a business license to cut grass this summer..............

https://www.constitutionparty.com/govt-sucks-101-business-license-needed-for-teens-to-cut-grass-conservative-review/

Oh brother!  When we were kids we cut lawns.  It was good for us.  Taught us hard work but government wants to shut out everything good.  It all comes down to freedom.  They don't want us to have any.  This is where I could site the Founding Fathers for saying that our rights are God given.  The right to be a child.  If government controls rights they can take them away.  Even our rights to be a child and learn.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

Holy Eff....