Author Topic: ABC/CBS Back Dems Slamming Trump’s Opioid Declaration, NBC Welcomes It  (Read 489 times)

rangerrebew

ABC/CBS Back Dems Slamming Trump’s Opioid Declaration, NBC Welcomes It
By Nicholas Fondacaro | October 26, 2017 10:05 PM EDT

In a serious and touching ceremony at the White House on Thursday, President Trump officially declared the opioid crisis a public health emergency. The declaration promised to bring some relief to those battling addiction and allowed all states to move around their federal funds to where it’s needed most. But following Trump move, many craven Democrats came out and claimed he wasn’t doing enough. And during their evening broadcasts, ABC and CBS held water for those partisan claims as they slung mud at the President. NBC, on the other hand, surprisingly touted the President’s actions.

sbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2017/10/26/abccbs-back-dems-slamming-trumps-opioid-declaration-nbc

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: ABC/CBS Back Dems Slamming Trump’s Opioid Declaration, NBC Welcomes It
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 01:39:06 pm »
If you look deep the reason a good number of Lefties are upset with this is because Donny is reallocating already budgeted money instead of increasing spending.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 01:41:39 pm »
If you look deep the reason a good number of Lefties are upset with this is because Donny is reallocating already budgeted money instead of increasing spending.

That and the fact that it is Trump doing it!  If Obama had doe it in EXACTLY the same way they would be singing his praises from the rooftops!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 02:13:39 pm »
When Obama started shipping illegals around the US in 2014, outbreaks of Enterovirus D68 began to emerge across the country.  That’s a national health crisis.  So was the flu epidemic of the early 20th Century, as was the search for a polio vaccine.  Addiction and poor decision making isn’t a health crisis.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.