Author Topic: One Year Ago Today Hillary Clinton Wished Herself A Happy Birthday - To The “Future President.”  (Read 937 times)

Offline LMAO

Hillary Clinton not only felt the presidency was hers at the time but that she was owed it. That's why you're still seeing her conduct herself in the manner she has been since her loss
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline aligncare

The reason Hillary was so inconsolable after her loss to Trump was because she knew what would be coming down the pike, as all of her crimes in office would soon be coming to light.  :police:

I mean this now, as a total amateur to elected office, Trump’s win was heaven sent. Bush dynasty—gone, Clinton dynasty—gone, and soon, maybe, Hillary herself—gone. And let’s not forget how some of DC’s swamp critters are starting to look for new occupations in the age of Trumpism.  ^-^

Offline LMAO

The reason Hillary was so inconsolable after her loss to Trump was because she knew what would be coming down the pike, as all of her crimes in office would soon be coming to light.  :police:

That may be part of it

But I still believe most of her reaction comes from a massive sense of entitlement plus she no longer has any power to dole out favors and punish dissenters.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline aligncare

That may be part of it

But I still believe most of her reaction comes from a massive sense of entitlement plus she no longer has any power to dole out favors and punish dissenters.

Agreed, as a thoroughly corrupted career bureaucrat, Hillary felt entitled. Luckily, the nation felt otherwise.

Offline Suppressed

Yes, but fortunately she'll be okay.  Remember, she went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 03:53:29 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Yes, but fortunately she'll be okay.  Remember, she went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways.

I LOVED talking to her supporters before the election, and hearing them ask me "Where did you get that from? That's not what she said at all!"

And then telling them I got it from her Official campaign website.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 05:43:44 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com