Author Topic: World War 3: Trump pushing North Korea to BOILING POINT warns former Intelligence boss  (Read 507 times)

Offline DemolitionMan

By CHRIS CAMPBELL
PUBLISHED: 18:21, Wed, Oct 25, 2017 | UPDATED: 18:27, Wed, Oct 25, 2017

Donald Trump’s “intemperate statements” regarding North Korea are 'concerning' according to James Clapper, ex director of National Intelligence in the US military.

Speaking on CNN, Mr Clapper added Kim Jong-un was a “deity” in North Korea and Mr Trump’s insults were stoking tensions in the country.

Asked if he thought Mr Trump was setting the United States on a path to war, Mr Clapper said it was becoming more likely.

He said: “It’s certainly a possibility and that’s what concerns me about some of the President’s intemperate statements in relation to North Korea.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/871001/world-war-3-north-korea-news-latest-donald-trump-twitter-kim-jong-un-pyongyang-us
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline DemolitionMan

Opinion should be taken with a grain salt. Worked under Obama
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 03:16:47 am by DemolitionMan »
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline Mom MD

While I'm not a fan of Trumps statements, I do think it is time to quit trying to placate the Norks and stand up to them.  I don't think ignoring or trying to make nice with them has worked very well.  However it is possible to get the message that we are not taking any of your crap across without deliberately provoking them.

The noose should be tighten under Kim. I agree with you
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 03:17:46 am by DemolitionMan »
God is still in control

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Clapper, democrats and I suppose some weak Republicans blame Trump if N Korea shoots missiles. etc.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln