Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren’s ‘Me Too’ story ‘inconsistent’ with previous telling: report  (Read 371 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Bradford Richardson - The Washington Times - Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Sen. Elizabeth Warren shared her “Me Too” story on national television this past Sunday, describing a harrowing account of sexual harassment she experienced as a young law professor.

But her recollection of the incident is “inconsistent” with the way she previously told the story, reported the Boston Globe.

Ms. Warren told the same story two decades ago at the memorial service of the senior University of Houston faculty member that she accused of chasing her around a desk.

At the 1997 gathering, she spoke fondly of law professor Eugene Smith and said she had been laughing as he chased her, according to a memoir written by one of her colleagues.

more
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/25/elizabeth-warrens-me-too-story-inconsistent-previo/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

She speak with forked tongue.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline andy58-in-nh

She would have spoken out sooner, but apparently, she had reservations.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline LMAO

This is similar to the time Michelle Obama was on one of the late night shows telling a story she thought was funny about a very short woman asking her to get something off a store shelf for her

A few months later, in an attempt to foment racial discord, she told the same story and claimed she was offended as the woman simply saw her as a servant
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
But see,  this is how the dynamic plays out in the workplace.   Laughing and "going along" with a groper preserves one's job because a subordinate can't advance without comity in the workplace.

That doesn't mean the victim wasn't humiliated or appalled by the conduct.  We all, metaphorically, bend over and take it from time to time when on the job.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide