Author Topic: HIV-infected school aide accused of sexually victimizing 42 children in Maryland  (Read 500 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
HIV-infected school aide accused of sexually victimizing 42 children in Maryland
Fox News

A former Maryland school aide and track coach accused of sexually assaulting several male students while he was HIV positive was indicted Friday on more charges as the number of victims has nearly doubled.

The Charles County State Attorney’s Office announced Monday a 206-count indictment for Carlos Deangelo Bell, 30, a stark increase from the 119-count indictment handed out in late July.

Bell is now accused of assaulting 42 juveniles after officials originally reported 24 victims in July.

Read more at: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/24/maryland-school-aide-with-hiv-accused-sexually-victimizing-42-children.html

There's your nightmare scenario of someone with the HIV virus.

Saw this posted elsewhere.

Offline stephen50right

I just read the posted excerpt...and in my view this malignancy track coach should be charged with attempted murder...and while he is serving life in prison, if someone dies from AIDS, then he becomes guilty of murder as well.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
There should be no doubt why this loser worked as a school aide. Access to victims.

Professionals in education ought to be more educated, and figure stuff like that out sooner.

from an article on his case:

"This summer, administrators at a middle school where Bell taught were accused of waiting months to let parents know that Bell had been placed on leave as police investigated a lewd text message he had sent to a member of a high school track team.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 05:32:04 pm by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I just read the posted excerpt...and in my view this malignancy track coach should be charged with attempted murder...and while he is serving life in prison, if someone dies from AIDS, then he becomes guilty of murder as well.

goopo
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Applewood

Another good reason not to send your children to public school.