Author Topic: Bob Corker to Trump: Leave foreign policy to 'the professionals for a while'  (Read 556 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bob Corker to Trump: Leave foreign policy to 'the professionals for a while'
by Naomi Lim | Oct 24, 2017, 8:29 AM

Sen. Bob Corker, R-Tenn., said Tuesday that U.S. foreign policy would run more smoothly if President Trump stopped getting in the way of his foreign policy team.

"Really, when you look at the fact that we've got this issue in North Korea and the president continues to knee-cap his diplomatic representative, the secretary of state, and really move him away from successful diplomatic negotiations with China, which is key to this, you're taking us on a path to combat," Corker said on ABC.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/bob-corker-to-trump-leave-foreign-policy-to-the-professionals-for-a-while/article/2638418
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DiogenesLamp

Bob Corker to Trump: Leave foreign policy to 'the professionals for a while'

You mean the people (in Obama's words)  that have "driven the car into the ditch"?   

Haven't these "experts"  messed it up enough already? 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline endicom

You mean the people (in Obama's words)  that have "driven the car into the ditch"?   

Haven't these "experts"  messed it up enough already?

Corker's problem is that Trump didn't get us to where we are and he can't say the same.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Corker has to be the easiest guy in DeeCee to gaslight....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline RetBobbyMI

What a moron. Obviously he has no clue who sets national policy or who the so called “professionals” work for.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What a moron. Obviously he has no clue who sets national policy or who the so called “professionals” work for.

I can't figure out what his game is, unless he's trying to make a splash so he can go for the Governor gig after he leaves the Senate or something.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DiogenesLamp

Corker's problem is that Trump didn't get us to where we are and he can't say the same.

I saw an article earlier that is relevant to the point. 

ICYMI: We've Been Quickly Destroying ISIS Since Obama Left   

During his remaining time in the Oval Office between 2014 and 2016, Americans and the world watched as ISIS marched across Iraq undeterred, brutally slaughtering thousands and destroying world history along the way. What had been won by U.S. forces in preceding years was lost. By 2016, ISIS had taken over and controlled large swaths of territory in Iraq and Syria, declaring the coveted caliphate so many Islamic terrorist organizations longed to achieve.

In just nine months, the situation has drastically changed.

On Saturday President Trump offically announced the fall of Raqqah, the Syrian city where ISIS held their headquarters.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/10/23/icymi-weve-been-destroying-isis-since-obama-left-n2396761?utm_source=thdailypm&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl_pm&newsletterad=
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I wish I could have been a fly on the wall of the GOP unity lunch ..... McConnell, upon exiting, didn't take the Corker bait and just repeated we're all on the Trump train. 

Offline Frank Cannon

Corker has to be the easiest guy in DeeCee to gaslight....

LOL. You got that right. What a dope.