Author Topic: While NFL Players Continue to Kneel, Check Out What Tom Brady Did Before His Game Instead  (Read 959 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
While NFL Players Continue to Kneel, Check Out What Tom Brady Did Before His Game Instead
By Jason Howerton
4 hours ago

Before leading the New England Patriots to a 23-7 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday night, star quarterback Tom Brady put his pregame routine on hold to recognize the men and women of the U.S. military.

Roughly 200 members of the military were honored on the field prior to the game. Brady and wide receiver Chris Hogan made sure to pay their respects in the form of high-fives.

more
http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017/10/1003562-nfl-players-continue-kneel-check-tom-brady-game-instead/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline stephen50right

BRADY 2032

Right after two terms of Mike Pence.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

That's very nice Mr. Brady, but looking at that picture I don't think that's why the guys had their hands out.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online Polly Ticks

Very nice move, and I commend him for it.  Having said that, he's still a dirty rotten cheater!

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Found another way to cheat, obstruct justice, rig the game and use the courts to get out of the punishment?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Silver Pines

Very nice move, and I commend him for it.  Having said that, he's still a dirty rotten cheater!

@Polly Ticks

888high58888

Last month Brady posted an Instagram pic with one of his teammates who knelt, along with a bunch of compliments for the guy.  I think he's trying to play both ends.

Online Polly Ticks

@Polly Ticks

888high58888

Last month Brady posted an Instagram pic with one of his teammates who knelt, along with a bunch of compliments for the guy.  I think he's trying to play both ends.

@CatherineofAragon
Sounds like you're right.
It also sounds like Brady has deflated balls in more ways than one.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I thought Brady showed some sympathy to the protesters too. Maybe someone knows?

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon
Sounds like you're right.
It also sounds like Brady has deflated balls in more ways than one.

@Polly Ticks

:silly:

Offline skeeter

That's very nice Mr. Brady, but looking at that picture I don't think that's why the guys had their hands out.

Well they are sailors.