Author Topic: The Obama Administration’s Uranium One Scandal...By Andrew C. McCarthy  (Read 349 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 The Obama Administration’s Uranium One Scandal
Not only the Clintons are implicated in a uranium deal with the Russians that compromised national-security interests.
By Andrew C. McCarthy — October 21, 2017

Let’s put the Uranium One scandal in perspective: The cool half-million bucks the Putin regime funneled to Bill Clinton was five times the amount it spent on those Facebook ads — the ones the media-Democrat complex ludicrously suggests swung the 2016 presidential election to Donald Trump.

The Facebook-ad buy, which started in June 2015 — before Donald Trump entered the race — was more left-wing agitprop (ads pushing hysteria on racism, immigration, guns, etc.) than electioneering. The Clintons’ own long-time political strategist Mark Penn estimates that just $6,500 went to actual electioneering. (You read that right: 65 hundred dollars.) By contrast, the staggering $500,000 payday from a Kremlin-tied Russian bank for a single speech was part of a multi-million-dollar influence-peddling scheme to enrich the former president and his wife, then–secretary of state Hillary Clinton. At the time, Russia was plotting — successfully — to secure U.S. government approval for its acquisition of Uranium One, and with it, tens of billions of dollars in U.S. uranium reserves.

Here’s the kicker: The Uranium One scandal is not only, or even principally, a Clinton scandal. It is an Obama-administration scandal.

more
http://www.nationalreview.com/node/452972/print
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
And I have come to believe that Muller's sole purpose is to bury it all!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Interesting.

Its clear why Clinton was so devastated by her surprise loss last year. She HAD to win to continue keeping a lid on this thing.

Now all of the key players are involved in prosecuting Trump. I'd like to know what Sessions has done so far to clean up[ the FBI and DOJ in order to prepare to go after that corrupt POS and the rest of the Obama administration.

This HAS to be prosecuted.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

And I have come to believe that Muller's sole purpose is to bury it all!

Me, too @Bigun      9999hair out0000