Author Topic: You’ll Never Guess Who Is Defending Trump Against The Media  (Read 397 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
You’ll Never Guess Who Is Defending Trump Against The Media
« on: October 23, 2017, 01:49:32 pm »
You’ll Never Guess Who Is Defending Trump Against The Media

Kevin Daley
Supreme Court Reporter
3:28 PM 10/22/2017

President Donald Trump found sympathy from an unexpected source in the pages on The New York Times Sunday.

Former President Jimmy Carter told TheNYT’s Maureen Dowd at his home in Plains, Ga., that the press treats Trump worse than any chief executive in living memory.

“I think the media have been harder on Trump than any other president certainly that I’ve known about,” Carter said. “I think they feel free to claim that Trump is mentally deranged and everything else without hesitation.”

more
http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/22/youll-never-guess-who-is-defending-trump-against-the-media/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Re: You’ll Never Guess Who Is Defending Trump Against The Media
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 01:54:26 pm »
Considering that's there's always been no love lost between Carter and the Clintons, it doesn't come as that much of a shock.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Re: You’ll Never Guess Who Is Defending Trump Against The Media
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 10:18:50 pm »
Considering that's there's always been no love lost between Carter and the Clintons, it doesn't come as that much of a shock.

It's nice that Jimmy has a hobby.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com