Author Topic: BOMBSHELL: Flu shots scientifically proven to weaken immune response in subsequent years… researchers stunned  (Read 2989 times)

rangerrebew

BOMBSHELL: Flu shots scientifically proven to weaken immune response in subsequent years… researchers stunned

Tuesday, October 17, 2017 by: Mike Adams   

Image: BOMBSHELL: Flu shots scientifically proven to weaken immune response in subsequent years… researchers stunned

(Natural News) A medical study conducted at the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center found that women who received flu vaccines had a weakened immune system response in subsequent years.

Lisa Christian, PhD, the lead researcher on the study, concluded, “Growing evidence shows that those who received a flu shot in the prior year have lower antibody responses in the current year.”

https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-10-17-bombshell-flu-shots-scientifically-proven-to-weaken-immune-response-in-subsequent-years-researchers-stunned.html

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.

God made my immune system.

Men made vaccines.

Which one am I going to trust ?

« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 08:27:34 am by KingsX »

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races

God made my immune system.

Men made vaccines.

Which one am I going to trust ?

I guess these people were not in line when god was handing out immune systems.

So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Online DB

I guess these people were not in line when god was handing out immune systems.

Mike Adams is the source of the story. He lost all credibility with me some time ago. Just another Alex Jones wannabe in my view.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Naturalnews = kook site.

This place is overrun with kook nutjobs.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Whatever the case, I have had neither flu shots nor the flu, while people I know who have had the shots have been sick a lot more. That doesn't prove anything because of all the variables involved, including that 'sickly' people are more likely to get a vaccine, so it is what it is.

As for the folks in iron lungs, I remember those days, was vaccinated, but then there is SV40.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

• Technical
Whatever the case, I have had neither flu shots nor the flu, while people I know who have had the shots have been sick a lot more. That doesn't prove anything because of all the variables involved, including that 'sickly' people are more likely to get a vaccine, so it is what it is.

As for the folks in iron lungs, I remember those days, was vaccinated, but then there is SV40.

I get it every year and I never get sick, except for an occasional cold. Haven't had the flu in years.

Offline Smokin Joe

I get it every year and I never get sick, except for an occasional cold. Haven't had the flu in years.
I rarely get a cold, either (maybe once a decade).

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Naturalnews = kook site.

That's the second time you have called your fellow forum posters "kook nutjobs" this morning.
If you have evidence to debunk this stuff, let's see it, please. I welcome rational discussion and solid evidence. What's more, that's a discussion I think this forum can handle and we'd all come out of that more knowledgeable, better informed, and armed with the ability to debunk the nonsense
Otherwise, it's just spewing labels with nothing to back it up, and that doesn't do anything to address the issue.

I noticed there were plenty of people this last election who looked at the National Enquirer like it was written by one of the original 12, too, but that could be debunked, if someone could get others to listen (because just saying something nice about the guy those articles smeared got one branded and ignored). So if you can debunk this stuff, do it, but do it with facts.

Even the tabloids get it right every now and then (Gary Hart ring a bell?).

As for conspiracy theories, how about the one where the Secretary of State okays the sale of 20% of the US uranium reserves to Russia for money in her Foundation--or the one where the US DOJ has the BATF order FFL dealers to sell quantities of firearms to known straw buyers to supposedly trace guns going to Mexican Cartels, but has no way to trace the guns until they show up at crime scenes, and wanted to blame the increase of US bought guns on the same FFL dealers and use the pumped up stats to push for more gun control? Or the one where That same SOS was running weapons to terrorist groups through Libya and got an Ambassador killed, and while that was going on the POTUS and the same SOS watch the video feed but didn't authorize air or other assets to support or rescue the Ambassador and other personnel?

Let's not forget the first line of defense the previous administration had for its numerous crimes and abuses of power is that the operations sounded like something out of a bad spy novel--like "conspiracy theories".

C S Lewis

Offline Suppressed

@Weird Tolkienish Figure @Smokin Joe

Here's the paper:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X17306862
https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vaccine.2017.05.050

Here's the press release from the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center:
https://wexnermedical.osu.edu/mediaroom/pressreleaselisting/flu-shot-during-pregnancy

As for the other claims in the videos on the page, someone else can track them down. :-)
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I have had two flu shots in my life separated by more than thirty years and both damned near killed me!  There will not be a third!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

Here's the paper:

https://wexnermedical.osu.edu/mediaroom/pressreleaselisting/flu-shot-during-pregnancy

As for the other claims in the videos on the page, someone else can track them down. :-)
Thanks! From the paper at the link, (http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X17306862)

Conclusion

In this cohort of pregnant women, receipt of influenza vaccine the previous year predicted higher baseline antibody titers and decreased antibody responses at one month post-vaccination against all influenza strains. However, prior maternal vaccination did not significantly affect either maternal antibody levels at delivery or antibody levels transferred to the neonate.

Back to doing what works for you... :shrug:

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Consider the source of this article...

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
That's the second time you have called your fellow forum posters "kook nutjobs" this morning.
If you have evidence to debunk this stuff, let's see it, please. I welcome rational discussion and solid evidence. What's more, that's a discussion I think this forum can handle and we'd all come out of that more knowledgeable, better informed, and armed with the ability to debunk the nonsense
Otherwise, it's just spewing labels with nothing to back it up, and that doesn't do anything to address the issue.

I noticed there were plenty of people this last election who looked at the National Enquirer like it was written by one of the original 12, too, but that could be debunked, if someone could get others to listen (because just saying something nice about the guy those articles smeared got one branded and ignored). So if you can debunk this stuff, do it, but do it with facts.

Even the tabloids get it right every now and then (Gary Hart ring a bell?).

As for conspiracy theories, how about the one where the Secretary of State okays the sale of 20% of the US uranium reserves to Russia for money in her Foundation--or the one where the US DOJ has the BATF order FFL dealers to sell quantities of firearms to known straw buyers to supposedly trace guns going to Mexican Cartels, but has no way to trace the guns until they show up at crime scenes, and wanted to blame the increase of US bought guns on the same FFL dealers and use the pumped up stats to push for more gun control? Or the one where That same SOS was running weapons to terrorist groups through Libya and got an Ambassador killed, and while that was going on the POTUS and the same SOS watch the video feed but didn't authorize air or other assets to support or rescue the Ambassador and other personnel?

Let's not forget the first line of defense the previous administration had for its numerous crimes and abuses of power is that the operations sounded like something out of a bad spy novel--like "conspiracy theories".

Yeah. What he said. Every word of it.

And out comes the old 'Researchers Stunned' again.

Look at just one of the organizations funding 'Researchers'.

https://www.rwjf.org/en/how-we-work/grants-explorer/funding-opportunities.html

RWJF is short for Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. IE, JNJ in drag.

Of course they're stunned. This might, though it probably won't, affect their pots of cash from the mega leftist 'Charitable Foundations'.

http://cleanairquality.blogspot.com/

Guy hasn't posted in a few years, but poke around at what he Did come up with.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I've gotten a flu shot every year, no problem until last year. Five days with something. Flu, or cold but I was really sick. 103 temp, vomiting, the whole nine yards.

This year no flu shot for me.

Now I was given a shot for pneumonia but that's because I've had it twice in the last 8 years.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

• Wulf Anson Author
Drug Makers Kept Many Clinical Trial Results A Secret: Study

http://pharmalot.com/drug-makers-kept-many-clinical-trial-results-a-secret-study/

Thirty-five percent of all trial results for 15 drugs that were approved in 2012 by the Food and Drug Administration were not publicly disclosed. And nearly 30 percent of the trials conducted for those drugs failed to meet legal disclosure requirements.

“This confirms that pharmaceutical companies often fall below legal and ethical standards,” said Jennifer Miller, an assistant professor in the Division of Medical Ethics at the NYU School of Medicine and a co-author of the study, (http://bmjopen.bmj.com/content/5/11/e009758.full?sid=ae78878f-12f0-41a0-8852-45a390a9c0a2) which was published in BMJ. The study examined 318 clinical trials involving almost 100,000 participants.

The findings come amid growing clamor from academics and consumer groups to press drug and device makers to release trial data. If research is not published or reported in accessible registries, physicians and patients are prevented from having a complete picture of the risks and benefits of medicines.

Was Swine Flu A False Pandemic? Pharmalot

From the famous Pharmalot blog by Ed Silverman (formerly a reporter at the Newark Star Ledger):

http://anthraxvaccine.blogspot.com/2010/01/was-swine-flu-false-pandemic-pharmalot.html

That’s the contention by more than a dozen members of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe, which reportedly plans to conduct an inquiry into the influence that drugmakers may have had on the World Health Organization, scientists and governments. A resolution was introduced last month by Wolfgang Wodarg, a member of Germany’s Social Democratic Party who chairs the PACE health committee, and it reads:

“In order to promote their patented drugs and vaccines against flu, pharmaceutical companies have influenced scientists and official agencies, responsible for public health standards, to alarm governments worldwide. They have made them squander tight health care resources for inefficient vaccine strategies and needlessly exposed millions of healthy people to the risk of unknown side-effects of insufficiently tested vaccines. The birds flu campaign (2005-06) combined with the swine flu campaign seem to have caused a great deal of damage not only to some vaccinated patients and to public health budgets, but also to the credibility and accountability of important international health agencies. The definition of an alarming pandemic must not be under the influence of drugsellers.”

Wodarg contends that WHO standards forced governments to react by signing contracts and, consequently, taking almost all responsibility thereafter. “In this way, the producers of vaccines are sure of enormous gains without having any financial risks. So they just wait until WHO says ‘pandemic’ and activate the contracts,” Wodarg, who intends to hold an emergency debate this month, tells PharmaTimes. “The victims among millions of needlessly vaccinated people must be protected by their states, and independent scientific clarification should provide evidence and transparency for national and, if necessary, European courts.”

Posted by Meryl Nass, M.D. at 12:07 AM
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 10:45:45 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

• Wulf Anson Author
GSK Argentina Fined For Experimenting Vaccines In Babies From Poor Families

http://en.mercopress.com/2012/01/04/gsk-argentina-fined-for-experimenting-vaccines-in-babies-from-poor-families

GlaxoSmithKline Argentina Laboratories company was fined 400.000 Pesos (approx 90.000 dollars) by Judge Marcelo Aguinsky following a report issued by the National Administration of Medicine, Food and Technology (ANMAT) for the killing of 14 babies during illegal lab vaccine trials conducted between 2007 and 2008.

Likewise, two doctors, Héctor Abate, and Miguel Tregnaghi- were fined with 300.000 Pesos (approx 70.000 dollars) each for irregularities during the studies.

The charges included experimenting with human beings, falsifying parental authorizations so babies could participate in vaccine-trials conducted by the laboratory from 2007 to 2008.

Since 2007, 15.000 children under the age of one from Mendoza, San Juan and Santiago del Estero have been included in the research protocol, a statement of what the study is trying to achieve. Babies were recruited from poor families that attended to public hospitals.

But anyone who gets a wild hair about this sort of behavior - like Mike Adams - is a Kook, A Nutjob?

• Technical

You are a bunch of ******. You post from idiot websites, you believe stupid things.

Mod note:  WTF, please stop calling Members names.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 06:18:15 pm by Mod2 »

• Technical

Here's the paper:

Conclusion from the study:

In this cohort of pregnant women, receipt of influenza vaccine the previous year predicted higher baseline antibody titers and decreased antibody responses at one month post-vaccination against all influenza strains. However, prior maternal vaccination did not significantly affect either maternal antibody levels at delivery or antibody levels transferred to the neonate.

Does that really warrant the alarmist headline? Which may cause people who are perfectly fine getting the flu shot to suffer needlessly?

Offline musiclady

I figure any headline with "BOMBSHELL" in it can't be trusted.

Serious journalism doesn't include such sensationalist nonsense.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Oceander

Yeah, those evil drug companies.  It’s all a conspiracy to make people sick so they keep buying more fake meds. 

• Wulf Anson Author
Yeah, those evil drug companies.  It’s all a conspiracy to make people sick so they keep buying more fake meds.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

It just more than amuses me that with all the corruption and stink that does get covered concerning Govt and its friends, we still have people who seem to think the medical field/industry is somehow above it all.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Naturalnews = kook site.

Beat me to it. The last place you should get any medical advice is 'natural news' (or news).
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 04:48:28 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline aligncare

I have had two flu shots in my life separated by more than thirty years and both damned near killed me!  There will not be a third!

Same here.

There was one time when I had high fever after the series of shots on arriving at basic training. It was bad enough that when I told the TI I was too sick to keep up physically with my buddies, he said if I chose to go to sick bay I might be set back in training. So I opted to stay with my group and just suffer through it.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

How about polio, diphtheria, small pox, etc.?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln