Author Topic: The Clintons, uranium, two FBI directors, the Russians and the Obama Administration – a real scandal!  (Read 738 times)

rangerrebew

The Clintons, uranium, two FBI directors, the Russians and the Obama Administration – a real scandal!
By Bruce McQuain

Has anyone else been watching the disclosures concerning this real Russia scandal?

It turns out the Obama administration knew the Russians were engaged in bribery, kickbacks and extortion in order to gain control of US atomic resources — yet still OK’d that 2010 deal to give Moscow control of one-fifth of America’s uranium. This reeks.

Peter Schweizer got onto part of the scandal in his 2015 book, “Clinton Cash”: the gifts of $145 million to the Clinton Foundation, and the $500,000 fee to Bill for a single speech, by individuals involved in a deal that required Hillary Clinton’s approval.

http://www.qando.net/2017/10/19/the-clintons-uranium-two-fbi-directors-the-russians-and-the-obama-administration-a-real-scandal/

Offline libertybele

This should be the news of the decade; yet none of the MSM is reporting about it.  Instead they're focused on Hollywood's pervert; Weinstein and whether or not Clinton is returning his donation.  In a couple of weeks they are going to be focused on the release of the JFK assassination documents ... my hunch is this won't go anywhere and will be brushed under the table, like everything else the Clintons have done.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
This should be the news of the decade; yet none of the MSM is reporting about it.  Instead they're focused on Hollywood's pervert; Weinstein and whether or not Clinton is returning his donation.  In a couple of weeks they are going to be focused on the release of the JFK assassination documents ... my hunch is this won't go anywhere and will be brushed under the table, like everything else the Clintons have done.

We no longer have news reporting in this country.  It's been transformed into propaganda spreading.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This one's up to us.  We have to keep this alive when we talk to our non-libtarded friends.  MSNBC isn't going to do it for us.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

And our AG is asleep at the wheel.