Author Topic: Beware the Shiny “Booms” – Uranium One Scandal to Nowhere?…  (Read 374 times)

rangerrebew

Beware the Shiny “Booms” – Uranium One Scandal to Nowhere?…
Posted on October 20, 2017   by sundance

There’s something unfortunately familiar in the pattern of explosive controversies and headlines-that-go-nowhere…  The DC UniParty always defends itself.  The latest scandal du jour seems to surround the criminal enterprise known as “Uranium One”.

There is indeed a scandal within the entire construct of a payoff to the Clinton’s via a corporation connected to Russians and bribes, kick-backs, and ultimately a payoff; and there are some newly outlined details from within the FBI investigating the companies and entities associated with the deal.  However, all of these “BOOM” headlines are not new.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/10/20/beware-the-shiny-booms-uranium-one-scandal-to-nowhere/#more-140146
Example (Via Circa):

Offline endicom

Re: Beware the Shiny “Booms” – Uranium One Scandal to Nowhere?…
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 02:16:46 pm »
If nothing else he's on the right track. To frequent dismay in this forum, the investigations go nowhere. How can that be?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Beware the Shiny “Booms” – Uranium One Scandal to Nowhere?…
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 02:42:28 pm »
If nothing else he's on the right track. To frequent dismay in this forum, the investigations go nowhere. How can that be?

Coercion, corruption, and blackmail.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley