Author Topic: Thursday Night Football Ratings Continue To Fall  (Read 634 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Thursday Night Football Ratings Continue To Fall
« on: October 21, 2017, 01:51:20 am »
dailycaller
Katie Jerkovich
Entertainment Reporter
2:49 PM 10/20/2017

[excerpt]

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/20/thursday-night-football-ratings-continue-to-fall/

The ratings for NFL “Thursday Night Football” continued to drop again this week, scoring a 9.9/17 in metered market results on CBS and the NFL Network, according to Deadline Friday.

The AFC-West battle that saw the Oakland Raiders eek out a victory over the Kansas City Chiefs 31-30 Thursday night in Oakland did not do enough to turn around the ratings struggle that the National Football League and networks have been facing this year. The “TNF” ratings were 7 percent lower than the previous week’s game in early numbers.(RELATED: ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Up Over Last Week)

The fall continues, with last week’s game between the Philadelphia Eagles and the Carolina Panthers scoring 14.6 million viewers, which was 5 percent lower than the week prior.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Thursday Night Football Ratings Continue To Fall
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 01:56:00 am »
Can't fall far enough soon enough to suit me!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline bilo

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 03:10:58 am »
Each week that goes by I find it easier to not watch. After listening to Gen Kelly's press conference I don't know how anyone could watch something where the flag is disrespected.

The owners only have themselves to blame. They should have suspended players right from the beginning. After losing a couple paychecks they would have stopped this garbage. I can't help but wonder how many of these players are putting serious money into "social justice" projects, or just taking a knee. Good riddance to them. I have no desire to be spit in the face.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 03:17:50 am »
Each week that goes by I find it easier to not watch. After listening to Gen Kelly's press conference I don't know how anyone could watch something where the flag is disrespected.

The owners only have themselves to blame. They should have suspended players right from the beginning. After losing a couple paychecks they would have stopped this garbage. I can't help but wonder how many of these players are putting serious money into "social justice" projects, or just taking a knee. Good riddance to them. I have no desire to be spit in the face.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/5/nfl-players-union-teamed-george-soros-fund-leftist/
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2017, 03:23:02 am »

I'm kind of enjoying doing other things with the time I was wasting watching that crap! 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien