Author Topic: Roy Moore failed to disclose $540,000 promissory note to IRS when he filed his Senate candidacy: Report  (Read 578 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Roy Moore failed to disclose $540,000 promissory note to IRS when he filed his Senate candidacy: Report
by Katie Leach | Oct 20, 2017, 8:57 PM

Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore is facing legal trouble after it was revealed he failed to disclose a $540,000 promissory note from his charity to the Internal Revenue Service when he filed his candidacy.

Now, the Campaign Legal Center is asking for an investigation into the Alabama Republican, according to a filed complaint obtained by the Washington Examiner.

According to the documents provided in the complaint, Moore reportedly worked part-time at the foundation which he founded. Between 2007 and 2012, he racked up a total of $540,000 in back pay compensation, which he failed to disclose on his amended Senate Financial Disclosure Report.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/roy-moore-failed-to-disclose-540000-promissory-note-to-irs-when-he-filed-his-senate-candidacy-report/article/2638235
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
They are scared to death of Roy Moore in the senate and will pull out ALL the stops to make sure he doesn't get there!

Barack Obama got a media pass into the Senate and twice into the white house but the media is just fine!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 02:05:01 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

They are scared to death of Roy Moore in the senate and will pull out ALL the stops to make sure he doesn't get there!

Barack Obama got a media pass into the Senate and twice into the white house but the media is just fine!

Gee ... he should take a cue from Kushner and just amend his disclosure.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Gee ... he should take a cue from Kushner and just amend his disclosure.

My point is that if it's a conservative the media will turn over every rock and if they don't find anything there they will manufacturer something.  If it's a liberal democrat they will not only provide cover for him they will do his op research for him!

The Communist dream has been fully realized now!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 02:24:41 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

My point is that if it's a conservative the media will turn over every rock and if they don't find anything there they will manufacturer something.  If it's a liberal democrat they will not only provide cover for him they will do his op research for him!

The Communist dream has been fully realized now!

Oh, I agree with you ... I was being facetious (trying anyways).
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.