Author Topic: Adam Schiff Claims It’s Unconstitutional For Trump To Appoint US Attorneys  (Read 525 times)

rangerrebew

Adam Schiff Claims It’s Unconstitutional For Trump To Appoint US Attorneys

October 21, 2017| by Brian Anderson

They call Rep. Adam Schiff “Shifty” because he’s less interested in facts than he is in pushing his leftist agenda. I think a better nickname would be “Schiff Fer Brains” because, well quite frankly, he’s stupid and completely full of shit. The California democrat, who sits on the the House Intelligence Committee, actually has no idea how the US government works. He recently complained that President Trump was violating the Constitution by interviewing US Attorney candidates.

https://downtrend.com/71superb/adam-schiff-claims-its-unconstitutional-for-trump-to-appoint-us-attorneys

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I vote for "Schiff for Brains".  That about sums up my opinion of his opinion.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I vote for "Schiff for Brains".  That about sums up my opinion of his opinion.
Come to think of it, his name does make for a nice veiled profanity.

Considering the bullSchiff that comes out of Washington these days, I imagine it could see a lot of use.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024