Author Topic: Adam Schiff Claims It’s Unconstitutional For Trump To Appoint US Attorneys  (Read 524 times)

rangerrebew

Adam Schiff Claims It’s Unconstitutional For Trump To Appoint US Attorneys

October 21, 2017| by Brian Anderson

They call Rep. Adam Schiff “Shifty” because he’s less interested in facts than he is in pushing his leftist agenda. I think a better nickname would be “Schiff Fer Brains” because, well quite frankly, he’s stupid and completely full of shit. The California democrat, who sits on the the House Intelligence Committee, actually has no idea how the US government works. He recently complained that President Trump was violating the Constitution by interviewing US Attorney candidates.

https://downtrend.com/71superb/adam-schiff-claims-its-unconstitutional-for-trump-to-appoint-us-attorneys

Offline libertybele

I vote for "Schiff for Brains".  That about sums up my opinion of his opinion.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I vote for "Schiff for Brains".  That about sums up my opinion of his opinion.
Come to think of it, his name does make for a nice veiled profanity.

Considering the bullSchiff that comes out of Washington these days, I imagine it could see a lot of use.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024