Author Topic: Frederica Wilson: John Kelly calling me an 'empty barrel' is 'racist'  (Read 3037 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Frederica Wilson: John Kelly calling me an 'empty barrel' is 'racist'
by Anna Giaritelli | Oct 20, 2017, 8:08 AM

Rep. Frederica Wilson, D-Fla., said Friday that White House chief of staff John Kelly's use of the term "empty barrel" in a Thursday press conference was racist.

"That's a racist term, too. I'm thinking about that one. We looked it up in the dictionary because I had never heard of an empty barrel. And I don't like to be dragged into something like that," Wilson told CNN Friday morning. "The only thing I want to be dragged into right now is getting back our girls who are the victims of Boko Haram in Nigeria."

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/frederica-wilson-john-kelly-calling-me-an-empty-barrel-is-racist/article/2638139
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Frederica Wilson: John Kelly calling me an 'empty barrel' is 'racist'
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 02:29:03 pm »
Words fail me.

Offline stephen50right

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 02:34:30 pm »
Frederica Wilson should be ashamed of herself, and now using the race card for no plausible reason, adds to the shame.

Of course the basic problem with leftists is they have no shame. They think they can wander thru life with impunity, stealing from others in different ways for their livelihood.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017, 02:42:40 pm »
Frederica Wilson should be ashamed of herself, and now using the race card for no plausible reason, adds to the shame.

Of course the basic problem with leftists is they have no shame. They think they can wander thru life with impunity, stealing from others in different ways for their livelihood.

She's a liberal OBLM racial supremacist and separatist. Merely meeting gaze of the queen and not looking at the floor is racist. And thou must not dare to speak her name either.
The Republic is lost.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2017, 02:42:44 pm »
https://www.mediaite.com/columnists/rep-wilson-shameless-response-to-gen-kellys-rebuke-im-a-rock-star-now/
Rep. Wilson Shameless Response To Gen. Kelly’s Rebuke: ‘I’m A Rock Star Now’
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2017, 02:45:01 pm »
Trump knew what he was doing, he knew once the flashlight shone on this cockroach it would backfire on her bigly.

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2017, 02:56:54 pm »

Offline stephen50right

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2017, 03:05:36 pm »

Good post - Call out these leftist diseases for what they basically are...Anti-America.

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2017, 03:08:29 pm »
Good post - Call out these leftist diseases for what they basically are...Anti-America.

:thumbsup2:

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2017, 03:11:27 pm »
Liberals wonder why the word "racist" no longer has the sting it once did, well this is why. When you call everything you don't agree with "racist" the word itself loses it's meaning.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2017, 03:22:27 pm »
Barrel is a race?  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2017, 03:28:51 pm »
An empty barrel makes the most noise
The Press, Aug 26, 2010, Bryan Golden   

You know the type.  He or she is the loudest at parties, always showing off at work, boasting about their accomplishments to anyone who will listen, or acting as the know it all.  There is no specific age, occupation, or education level that categorizes this type of person.

People who act in this fashion are big turnoffs to many.  Given the option, you probably seek to escape them whenever possible.  Why do people behave in this manner?  There are many reasons as well as theories.  The cause is unimportant.  What does matter is not getting caught by their conduct.

Read more:  http://www.presspublications.com/opinionscolumns/146-dare-to-live-without-limits/5096-an-empty-barrel-makes-the-most-noise

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2017, 03:38:51 pm »
I can't take anyone seriously in an absurd hat....

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2017, 03:45:15 pm »
Trump knew what he was doing, he knew once the flashlight shone on this cockroach it would backfire on her bigly.

Hmmmm..... me thinks it was just a matter of one defending himself.  You never have to memorize the truth.  Only the lie.

The rest?  Social media takes care of that.  And FOXNEWS.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2017, 03:57:58 pm »
:thumbsup2:

These votes were all over Facebook in the last couple of days.

If she weren't so dumb, she might regret her stupidity in this matter.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online corbe

« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2017, 04:11:54 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2017, 04:17:00 pm »

You know, all these illiterate Black clowns in Congress are amazing to me. She is just one of several. I understand having Black people in Congress, of course. But why do they always vote for the stupidest, most goofy Black people on the planet.

There are so many smart, highly educated, normal Black people in America. But they don't get elected. It is always the freak clowns like this woman and that Waters nutcase, who wind up in Washington.

I wonder who is behind it? Who is funding and getting these morons elected? And why? They must be doing something for somebody. There is no way these guys are getting themselves elected. Most of them can't even spell election much less manage and win one.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2017, 04:50:57 pm »
Frederica Wilson IS AN EMPTY BARREL!!!  Gee, does that make me racist now?  Perhaps it was really the reference to the empty barrel itself that has her offended.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2017, 05:24:03 pm »
She's a liberal OBLM racial supremacist and separatist. Merely meeting gaze of the queen and not looking at the floor is racist. And thou must not dare to speak her name either.

A few democrats are seeing the light.  I saw this reply on Facebook to a post about this horrible woman.

"The left keeps putting the nail in the coffin, btw, im going to change parties to Republican, Demos make me sick to my stomache, why is the race card always brought up?"
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2017, 05:27:33 pm »
Barrel is a race?  :shrug:

Well the inside of an alligator-char Wild Turkey bourbon barrel IS as black as the ace of spades. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2017, 05:28:50 pm »

Just like RIV says, words fail me.  But these are suitable enough.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline endicom

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2017, 06:05:21 pm »

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2017, 08:27:48 pm »
https://www.mediaite.com/columnists/rep-wilson-shameless-response-to-gen-kellys-rebuke-im-a-rock-star-now/
Rep. Wilson Shameless Response To Gen. Kelly’s Rebuke: ‘I’m A Rock Star Now’

That's racist, too. The only "rock stars" I know of are white.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2017, 09:41:14 pm »
The crazy bit$h in the cowboy is loving her fifteen minutes oh so much and is looking to increase it
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2017, 09:53:17 pm »
You know, all these illiterate Black clowns in Congress are amazing to me. She is just one of several. I understand having Black people in Congress, of course. But why do they always vote for the stupidest, most goofy Black people on the planet.

There are so many smart, highly educated, normal Black people in America. But they don't get elected. It is always the freak clowns like this woman and that Waters nutcase, who wind up in Washington.

I wonder who is behind it? Who is funding and getting these morons elected? And why? They must be doing something for somebody. There is no way these guys are getting themselves elected. Most of them can't even spell election much less manage and win one.
Besides being black, their other identifying trait is that they are in secure districts gerrymandered to insure that a black is voted into office.  So she is a pot calling the kettle black as she is elected by racists.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington