Author Topic: China’s 30-year deadline to rule the world  (Read 510 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
China’s 30-year deadline to rule the world
« on: October 19, 2017, 05:15:15 pm »
CHINESE President sets out ambitious plans for Asian powerhouse in epic three-hour speech, with huge implications for Australia.

Debra Killalea@DebKillalea

news.com.auOctober 19, 201711:34pm

China's 'open door will never close', says Xi Jinping

BEIJING has outlined plans to become the world’s biggest superpower within the next 30 years.

Opening a five-yearly national congress, Chinese President Xi Jinping set out his time frame for the country to become a “global leader” with international influence.

In his 3 ½ hour speech, Mr Xi urged a reinvigorated Communist Party to take a stronger role in society and economic development to better address the nation’s “grim” challenges.

Speaking in the massive Great Hall of the People near Tiananmen Square, Mr Xi laid out his vision of a ruling party that served as the vanguard for everything from defending national security to providing moral guidance.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/chinas-30year-deadline-to-rule-the-world/news-story/70f62a5bc0e4580b83d5ca89a2479e94

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: China’s 30-year deadline to rule the world
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 05:28:17 pm »
Bleh. The Chinamen have been claiming they were going to rule the world for years now. It ain't happening. Just look at their basket case economy. You can't blow money on ghost cities, irrational monetary policy and poor investments without consequences.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 06:18:54 pm »
Bleh. The Chinamen have been claiming they were going to rule the world for years now. It ain't happening. Just look at their basket case economy. You can't blow money on ghost cities, irrational monetary policy and poor investments without consequences.

And you can't pollute like they pollute.

The sperm crisis in China.

My link isn't working.

Anyhow, the population in China is aging and infertility is increasing.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 06:27:55 pm »
And you can't pollute like they pollute.

The sperm crisis in China.

My link isn't working.

Anyhow, the population in China is aging and infertility is increasing.

My link is working.  Perhaps you're banned from Australia?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2017, 01:03:13 am »
My link is working.  Perhaps you're banned from Australia?

Ya got me.  I am only banned in Australia in certain places. All thanks to Jane.

I was at work using the time clock tablet to try and post the link. It was going to the source subscription page.

Ok.

They have an automatic redirect to their subscription page despite what link I try to use, now I am home. Not going to fight around it.

The title of the article is this:

Sperm crisis in China as fertility slides - Financial Times

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2017, 01:17:20 am »
Ya got me.  I am only banned in Australia in certain places. All thanks to Jane.

I was at work using the time clock tablet to try and post the link. It was going to the source subscription page.

Ok.

They have an automatic redirect to their subscription page despite what link I try to use, now I am home. Not going to fight around it.

The title of the article is this:

Sperm crisis in China as fertility slides - Financial Times

Don't blame me for your fertility problems.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 01:17:40 am by RoosGirl »