Author Topic: Sessions clashes with Franken over Russia claim: 'Give me a break'  (Read 488 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sessions clashes with Franken over Russia claim: 'Give me a break'

By Brooke Singman, Fox News

Attorney General Jeff Sessions publicly and repeatedly clashed with Democratic Sen. Al Franken on Wednesday after being pressed over the accuracy of past testimony regarding his communications with the Russians during the 2016 presidential campaign.

In one of several testy exchanges Sessions had with Democratic senators during testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Franken, D-Minn., grilled the attorney general and suggested his explanations have changed.

“The goal post has been moved. First it was ‘I did not have communications with Russians’ – which was not true. Then it was ‘I never met with Russians to discuss any political campaign’ –  which may or may not be true. Now it is ‘I did not discuss interference in the campaign’ which further narrows your initial blanket denial about meeting with the Russians,” Franken said.

more
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/18/sessions-clashes-with-franken-over-russia-claim-give-me-break.html

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Sessions clashes with Franken over Russia claim: 'Give me a break'
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 10:06:42 pm »

Al Franken is a clown. A real, honest to goodness, clown. I can't look at the guy without seeing Stuart Smalley.

How anyone in the Senate or in the Media can look at him with a straight face is amazing to me. To see him sitting on a serious panel and 'questioning' real, powerful, serious, people, with huge great achievements to their name, it is like some kind of parallel universe. It is like a crazy SNL skit.

I couldn't do it. I couldn't be questioned by Stuart Smalley. Every time he asked me a question, I would have to laugh and ask, 'Are you serious? Is this really happening?'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ldAQ6Rh5ZI
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.