Author Topic: Sessions: Justice Will Review Concerns About Russian Payments to Clintons Before Uranium Deal with Putin  (Read 390 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Sessions: Justice Will Review Concerns About Russian Payments to Clintons Before Uranium Deal with Putin
Sen. Grassley investigates Obama-era approval of Russian takeover of Uranium One

BY: Susan Crabtree   
October 18, 2017 1:00 pm

Attorney General Jeff Sessions declined to confirm or deny whether or not the Justice Department is investigating if Russian payments to the Clintons improperly influenced a decision by the Obama administration to approve a Russian takeover of a U.S. uranium mine.

In response to questioning by Sen. Chuck Grassley (R., Iowa) during a Wednesday Judiciary Committee hearing, Sessions said only that the Justice Department would "take such actions as is appropriate."

"Mr. Chairman, we will hear your concerns. The Department of Justice will take such actions as is appropriate, I know," Sessions said, noting that "some people involved have gone to jail in that transaction already."

more
http://freebeacon.com/issues/sessions-justice-will-review-concerns-about-russian-payments-to-clintons-before-uranium-deal-with-putin/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Great!

But as far as I know the Trump justice department is still filled with Obama holdovers.  Who's going to do the review?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

Great!

But as far as I know the Trump justice department is still filled with Obama holdovers.  Who's going to do the review?

...hmm... not sure.  Didn't Sessions ask the remaining past administration U.S. attorney's to resign? My guess is he might appoint Rosenstein or ask Rosenstein to appoint special counsel ... only problem is Rosenstein worked under Clinton and Obama.  If that's the case, this will go absolutely nowhere.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/justice-department-tells-all-remaining-obama-administration-us-attorneys-to-resign/2017/03/10/110e3d8c-05ce-11e7-b9fa-ed727b644a0b_story.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.