Author Topic: REPORT: FBI Hid Evidence Tying The Clintons To A Russian Bribery Scheme  (Read 417 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

ByRyan Saavedra
October 17, 2017

Before the Obama administration approved a highly controversial deal in 2010 giving Russia control of approximately 20% of U.S. uranium, the FBI had collected a significant amount of evidence which showed that Russian officials were engaged in a massive bribery scheme aimed at growing their atomic energy business inside the United States.

According to a Tuesday report from The Hill, the FBI started gathering evidence in 2009 of Russian officials engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion, and money laundering:

more
http://www.dailywire.com/news/22381/report-fbi-hid-evidence-tying-clintons-russian-ryan-saavedra?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=restlesspatriot
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: REPORT: FBI Hid Evidence Tying The Clintons To A Russian Bribery Scheme
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 02:52:17 am »
And now the former FBI director who was right in the middle of all this is running an investigation into POSSIBLE Trump campaign collusion with the Russians!  Is this a great country or what?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: REPORT: FBI Hid Evidence Tying The Clintons To A Russian Bribery Scheme
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 03:22:26 am »
If things keep heading in the wrong direction with this investigation Mueller is going to have to pull the plug. Can't dirty up Zero and Hitlary in this after all.