Author Topic: Rush: McCain Spells Out the Swamp’s View of the World  (Read 585 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: McCain Spells Out the Swamp’s View of the World
« on: October 17, 2017, 08:03:41 pm »

McCain Spells Out the Swamp’s View of the World

Oct 17, 2017

RUSH: John McCain has had it in for Donald Trump I don’t know for how long. I think McCain’s had it in for Trump even before Trump ran for president. But you remember shortly after Trump announced, the name McCain came up, and Trump made it clear that he doesn’t respect military people that get captured, you remember the fallout from that. I mean, the media, a lot of people were just aghast. “How could you say that? This man is a national hero. He was tortured for his country.” And Trump didn’t back down from it.

So you can understand McCain seething about this and not letting it go. And he hasn’t. He delighted in thumbs down his vote killing the latest attempt to reform Obamacare in the Senate. And now he made a speech. He made a speech, he just blasted nationalism and by extension he blasted Trump, and he’s blasting everything about Trump that people like and support. It was in Philadelphia at the National Constitution Center. McCain was awarded the liberty medal. And here’s a portion of what he said.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/10/17/senator-mccains-establishment-relinquished-americas-leadership-in-the-world/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Rush: McCain Spells Out the Swamp’s View of the World
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 08:19:53 pm »
John Sidney McCain III is the poster boy for what's wrong with our government!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien