Author Topic: Jane Fonda: ‘I Don’t Regret Going to Vietnam’ — ‘I’m Proud That I Went’  (Read 695 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Jeff Poor16 Oct 201727,235

Last week on BBC’s “Hardtalk,” actress Jane Fonda was asked by show host Stephen Sackur if inside her she had a “sense of regret” for her 1972 visit to North Vietnam at the height of the Vietnam War.

Fonda denied having any regret about the visit itself and argued she had justifications for the trip.

“I don’t regret going to Vietnam,” she said. “The United States was bombing the dikes in North Vietnam — earthen dikes in the Red River Delta. If the dikes had given way, according to Henry Kissinger, somewhere around 2 million people could have died of famine and drowning. And we were bombing, and it wasn’t being talked about. And I thought, ‘I’m a celebrity. Maybe if I go, and I bring back evidence.’ And it did stop two months after I got back, so I’m proud that I went. It changed my life all for the good.”

more
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/10/16/jane-fonda-dont-regret-going-vietnam-im-proud-went/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

Words can't express how much I detest this Beyotch.
After her whining apology 5 years ago she has the stones to say something this ignorant.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Frank Cannon

And this is why people still hate you Jane you ignorant slut.

There is going to be a line around the block to piss on this dirty old hags grave when she finally goes to hell.

Online dfwgator

She has the blood of 2 million Cambodians on her hands.

Online Hoodat

No regrets, Jane?

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online dfwgator

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm quite sure the commie beyotch is telling the truth this time.   She has absolutely no regrets about causing the deaths of many Americans!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jpsb

She is an ignorant slut. Had we wanted to breech those dikes they would
have been breeched. Hanio Jane must have never seen a bombing run by
B52s. She is full of it when she claims we were targeting the NV dikes. (We
should have and back in the day, when we fought to win, we would have)

But her niece (Bridget) is much better actress and a lot cuter.

I just post these pretty girl pics to stay on Franks' good side.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

It would be an interesting thought exercise, although I doubt anyone would get a straight answer from her, to ask Fonda what she is proud of, exactly.

Why are you 'proud' that you physically, and psychologically, gave support to the Vietcong?
List the things you are proud of:

What do you think you accomplished, exactly? What was your goal, and did you achieve it?
List the things you accomplished:

For her to say that she is 'proud', in a generic and amorphous way, is easy. Asking her why she is proud would most likely make her run away. I doubt that she will ever answer that question.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline berdie

If you get any answers please let me know @240B .

I still think she is a kook.