Author Topic: Kaepernick Hears GB Packers Could Be Interested In Him Following Aaron Rodgers Injury, Fans Instantly Revolt  (Read 941 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

American News Hub
By Andrew Mark Miller 
October 16, 2017

Yesterday, Green Bay Packers star quarterback Aaron Rodgers went down with a pretty serious injury.
David Hookstead, a sports writer, with deep Wisconsin roots, put a poll on Twitter asking whether or not the Packers should sign Kaepernick to replace Rodgers.

(more)
https://www.americanewshub.com/2017/10/16/kaepernick-hears-packers-interested-following-rodgers-injury-fans-instantly-revolt/
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 08:45:50 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online mountaineer

... The idea was broached to Green Bay coach Mike McCarthy by a reporter, who asked if the team would have any interest in the most polarizing free agent in the pool.

McCarthy flipped.

“Did you just listen to that question I just answered?” he said with a glare Monday, a day after Rodgers injured his collarbone, which needs surgery. “I got three years invested in Brett Hundley. Two years invested in Joe Callahan. The quarterback room is exactly where it needs to be. OK? We’re fortunate to have a great quarterback in Aaron Rodgers. We’re committed to the path that we’re on. We need to play better as a football team.”   ...
More at New York Post, "These two Colin Kaepernick reactions show why he’s doomed."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

Oh please, Oh Please!!!!!!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Yep.

Kaepernick is toxic at this point, and not because of his so called "causes". He is toxic because he would overwhelm any team that picked him up. The Packers would no longer be about the Packers or about football. All the reporting and discussion of the team would be directed to Colin, and what he is doing, and how he is doing.

Furthermore, the coach would be 'forced' to play him, whether they thought it was the right call or not. In other words, Kaepernick would force the team to make 'political' decisions instead of focusing on making the best decision to win the game.

Colin will never play again. And all the little second string tag-alongs who followed him, will all be cut next year. These guys are killing the Golden Goose. Next year, the 'big purge' is coming. All the protesting malcontents better start looking for a job at Walmart, because they won't be playing football in a few months.

On the side: The weirdest story behind all of this is that this Colin guy is not even what most people would call a Black man, except for that giant 'clown afro' that he wears. He looks more Turkish or Middle Eastern to me, than he does Black. And, both the parents who raised him were White people. Strange.

It is like he is dealing with some kind of personal self-hate issues or something, because he happens to have at least some Black heritage somewhere in his past. I'll bet that I know more about inner city 'ghetto' culture than this 'White Boy' does. He doesn't even have a clue about what he is 'protesting'.

Goodell should have taken care of this the very first time it happened. Now, it is an out of control wildfire. By allowing some second string rookie to vent his own personal psychological issues all over the NFL, Goodell has cost a lot of people millions and millions of dollars. And the impact to the reputation and fan moral to the game of football may never be the same again.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Come on, do it Green Bay.. Please.. you need to suck even more.