Author Topic: Miami politician says aliens took her on a spaceship. Now she’s running for Congress.  (Read 549 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Republicans really need to weed these kooks out.

Florida has a U.S. senator who once flew aboard the Space Shuttle.

A congressional candidate from Miami can go one better: Bettina Rodriguez Aguilera says she’s been aboard a spaceship too. But this one was crewed by aliens. As in extraterrestrials.

Three blond, big-bodied beings — two females, one male — visited her when she was 7 years old and have communicated telepathically with her several times in her life, she says.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article178813586.html#storylink=cpy

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Video of a TV interview where she describes abductions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epomQwG8dV0

Offline libertybele

Ok ... I am one that believe that there is extraterrestrial life, but I'm not so sure she's wrapped to tight.  I tried to zoom in on the pictures to see what she's wearing around her neck and on her lapel and couldn't make it out; trying to see if they had anything to do with her proclamation of being abducted.  Anyone? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.