Author Topic: Lena Dunham raves about 'totally enthusiastic' Malia Obama's time interning on 'Girls' set  (Read 464 times)

Online mountaineer

Lena Dunham raves about 'totally enthusiastic' Malia Obama's time interning on 'Girls' set
ET Online
Alex Ungerman
Feb 7th 2017 8:21AM

Interning while being the president's daughter has its challenges, but Malia Obama managed to crush it anyway!

Girls star and showrunner Lena Dunham opened up about the 18-year-old's internship on the HBO show on Howard Stern's SiriusXM radio show, where she revealed that Barack and Michelle Obama's daughter didn't rest on being a member of the former first family.  ... More.

And more about Malia's internship with Harvey Weinstein.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Frank Cannon

Wow. She worked hard on a show that barely pulled in 200K viewers in the key demo and is cancelled.

Online mountaineer

Meanwhile, Lena Dunham is the lunatic gift that just keeps giving. Here are a few of her tweets from just a few hours ago, in which she (who admits to molesting her own little sister) perpetuates the lie about being sexually assaulted by a boy:
Lena Dunham‏Verified account @lenadunham 6h6 hours ago
This week's been a hideous reminder for every woman I know, every survivor. But thanks to these brave women something is changing. Feel it.

Can't sleep because even if I could dance, sing, sculpt & speak French I'd never have the tools to tell you what hurts & won't stop hurting.

Can't sleep because I want, with everything I have, to convey how complex it is to be assaulted and continue living in that person's world.

Can't sleep remembering that I cried because my rapist passed me in the library and didn't say hi.

Can't sleep remembering when I used to wait in the bodega near an abusive sex partner's house saying "I'm just in the 'hood."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Lena Dunham is a dead eyed raging psychopath. If she had any real power, Pol Pot and Stalin would be taking notes for future reference.
The Republic is lost.