Author Topic: Marijuana Crop Is Burning in the California Wildfires  (Read 5069 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Marijuana Crop Is Burning in the California Wildfires
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2017, 12:14:41 am »
Did this become a religious thread?

Scratching my head too.  I've heard some have gotten religious experiences with this stuff, but there is no smoke coming off this thread.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2017, 12:15:47 am »
Apparently my suggestion that the topic of taxes be avoided for a couple days was a total bleep up.

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2017, 12:15:52 am »

@KingsX

Yeah, I didn't expect a response.

You might have been waiting for my response [which I just now posted]  with bated breath...
but I was busy being Martha, not Mary,  I had to make dinner and clean the kitchen.

God knows. 

Not even a sparrow dies outside of the will of God.

Sometimes even the righteous die young to protect them from a greater evil ahead [Isaiah 57:1]   King Josiah, the last righteous king of the Southern Kingdom of Israel [Judah],  is an example.  Israel was living in sinful rebellion against God and was doomed to destruction.  But when the king read the forgotten books of God's law,  he knew God's sword of doom was hovering over them and he repented and tried to enact righteous reforms [like getting the sodomites out of God's temple.]  Because King Josiah repented and enacted righteous reforms,  God told the king he would not witness the judgment of God, the horrific destruction of Jerusalem and the temple that God was going to bring upon the sinful nation via Babylon and Edom. Later King Josiah died from battle wounds... ironically it was a battle of Israelites against Egyptians who were crossing God's holy land to fight against Babylon.

Think about this... if God punished a sinful Israel whose king repented and tried to make righteous reforms... what would God do to a nation that doesn't repent and continues to embrace  abominable evil ??

« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 12:19:41 am by KingsX »

Offline corbe

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2017, 12:18:51 am »
   I don't have a dog in this hunt, everybody knows the best smoke comes from Colorado.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2017, 12:20:23 am »

You might have been waiting for my response [which I just now posted]  with bated breath...
but I was busy being Martha, not Mary,  I had to make dinner and clean the kitchen.

Are you generally accustomed to quoting your own posts?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Silver Pines

« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2017, 12:21:49 am »

God knows. 

Sometimes even the righteous die young to protect them from a greater evil ahead [Isaiah 57:1]   King Josiah, the last righteous king of the Southern Kingdom of Israel [Judah],  is an example.  Israel was living in sinful rebellion against God and was doomed to destruction.  But when the king read the forgotten books of God's law,  he knew God's sword of doom was hovering over them and he repented and tried to enact righteous reforms [like getting the sodomites out of God's temple.]  Because King Josiah repented and enacted righteous reforms,  God told the king he would not witness the judgment of God, the horrific destruction of Jerusalem and the temple that God was going to bring upon the sinful nation via Babylon and Edom. Later King Josiah died from battle wounds... ironically it was a battle of Israelites against Egyptians who were crossing God's holy land to fight against Babylon.

Think about this... if God punished a sinful Israel whose king repented and tried to make righteous reforms... what would God do to a nation that doesn't repent and continues to embrace  abominable evil ??

@KingsX

Sometimes stuff happens.  Like weather.  Natural disasters.  You know, that kind of thing.  They just happen, and they suck, and we're supposed to have the decency not to dance in the streets over it.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2017, 12:22:04 am »

God knows. 

Judges 4:21

“But Jael, Heber’s wife, picked up a tent peg and a hammer and went quietly to him while he lay fast asleep, exhausted. She drove the peg through his temple into the ground, and he died.”

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2017, 12:24:24 am »
   I don't have a dog in this hunt, everybody knows the best smoke comes from Colorado.
Is Colorado on fire, too?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2017, 12:25:18 am »
Judges 4:21

“But Jael, Heber’s wife, picked up a tent peg and a hammer and went quietly to him while he lay fast asleep, exhausted. She drove the peg through his temple into the ground, and he died.”

Then Barak arrived. Cannot have a thread about pot without including him.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2017, 12:29:10 am »
Then Barak arrived. Cannot have a thread about pot without including him.

Barak?  Which verse of he Koran are you going to quote?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2017, 12:30:29 am »

Pick one.  They all work.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2017, 12:30:55 am »

Umm...Judges 4:22

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2017, 12:33:40 am »
Umm...Judges 4:22

And behold, as Barak was pursuing Sisera, Jael went out to meet him and said to him, “Come, and I will show you the man whom you are seeking.” So he went in to her tent, and there lay Sisera dead, with the tent peg in his temple.

How many times have you had to chat with police about matters like this?

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2017, 12:37:35 am »
And behold, as Barak was pursuing Sisera, Jael went out to meet him and said to him, “Come, and I will show you the man whom you are seeking.” So he went in to her tent, and there lay Sisera dead, with the tent peg in his temple.

I dinsee nuttin' man I was over there wit' my homies.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline KingsX

« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2017, 12:39:15 am »

@KingsX

Sometimes stuff happens.  Like weather.  Natural disasters.  You know, that kind of thing.  They just happen, and they suck, and we're supposed to have the decency not to dance in the streets over it.

This quote might hit some of the posters here where it hurts...  especially the wine part.

It will come about at that time That I will search Jerusalem with lamps, And I will punish the men who are stagnant in spirit, who say in their hearts, 'The LORD will not do good or evil!'

Moreover, their wealth will become plunder And their houses desolate; Yes, they will build houses but not inhabit them, And plant vineyards but not drink their wine.

Zephaniah 1:12

Or, how about this... God telling His people to rejoice over the destruction of prophetic Babylon.

Rejoice over her, O heaven, and you saints and apostles and prophets, for God has given judgment for you against her!

Rev 18:20

« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 01:05:03 am by KingsX »

Silver Pines

« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2017, 12:47:52 am »
@KingsX

This quote might hit some of the posters here where it hurts...  especially the wine part.

Right?  Buncha drunks up in this place.

It will come about at that time That I will search Jerusalem with lamps, And I will punish the men Who are stagnant in spirit, Who say in their hearts, 'The LORD will not do good or evil!'

Moreover, their wealth will become plunder And their houses desolate; Yes, they will build houses but not inhabit them, And plant vineyards but not drink their wine.

That's exactly right.  What you fail to understand is that anyone who could celebrate what's happening in California has a spirit as stagnant as a mosquito-infested puddle.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2017, 12:50:06 am »
@KingsX Can you get specific?  I know you probably have me on ignore, but if you don't, who here are you saying are going to Hell?  Just curious.
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2017, 12:55:14 am »
@KingsX Can you get specific?  I know you probably have me on ignore, but if you don't, who here are you saying are going to Hell?  Just curious.

Somehow this has become the strangest thread I have seen in a while.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2017, 12:59:32 am »
Somehow this has become the strangest thread I have seen in a while.

It's a Sunday night thing, I think.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2017, 01:00:36 am »
It's a Sunday night thing, I think.
Nah, all that weed smoke is drifting eastward...

C S Lewis

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2017, 01:03:27 am »

My lawyer has advised me that I should not answer that question.

Silver Pines

« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2017, 01:10:03 am »
 :silly:
Nah, all that weed smoke is drifting eastward...

@Smokin Joe

I can't smell anything.

*Staggers out to get another bottle*

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2017, 01:12:20 am »
:silly:
@Smokin Joe

I can't smell anything.

*Staggers out to get another bottle*
You're probably okay if you didn't space out why you went away from the computer...Did you get that bottle?  :pondering:

C S Lewis

Offline KingsX

« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2017, 01:17:00 am »

That's an interesting question. 

Can I assume you are referring to a Dante type of "hell"  ??

In the Bible, sheol, which is sometimes translated "hell"  is the grave.

Unless some of us are alive at Jesus' second coming,  we are all going to "hell", ie, the grave.

Silver Pines

« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2017, 01:23:46 am »
You're probably okay if you didn't space out why you went away from the computer...Did you get that bottle?  :pondering:

@Smokin Joe

No.  I fell down.