Author Topic: Here's How Trump Has Silently Gutted Obama's Legacy  (Read 521 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Here's How Trump Has Silently Gutted Obama's Legacy
« on: October 14, 2017, 03:01:24 pm »
dailycaller
Robert Donachie
Capitol Hill and Health Care Reporter
11:30 AM 10/13/2017

[excerpt]

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/13/heres-how-trump-has-silently-gutted-obamas-legacy/

President Donald Trump has surgically dismantled Obamacare over the course of his first year in office, largely under the noses of the American public, Democrats and members of his party that have spent the last nine months trying to upend the American health care system.

Over the course of his first nine months in office, he rolled back funding for a program intended to help individuals navigate the insurance marketplace, signed an executive order to allow for groups to purchase insurance across state lines and stopped federal funding for Obamacare subsidies.

Taken in tandem, it appears the administration is working to overhaul the American health care system without the help of Congress, a body that has failed a handful of times to repeal and replace Obamacare during the first months of Trump’s presidency.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline endicom

Re: Here's How Trump Has Silently Gutted Obama's Legacy
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 03:22:02 pm »
As everyone has by now said, we need Congress to complete the job. Maybe Trump has now, fait accompli, removed some of the objections to proposed bills that would put us on the right track.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 03:31:17 pm »
As everyone has by now said, we need Congress to complete the job. Maybe Trump has now, fait accompli, removed some of the objections to proposed bills that would put us on the right track.

I just heard Larry Kudlow’s show talking to a couple of insurance expert’s and they said the same thing. These are solid actions Trump has taken to give immediate relief to overburdened individual market consumers.

Offline endicom

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 04:09:40 pm »

I just heard Larry Kudlow’s show talking to a couple of insurance expert’s and they said the same thing. These are solid actions Trump has taken to give immediate relief to overburdened individual market consumers.

I hope those experts are right. I also hope the EOs grease the legislative skids.