Author Topic: Life Begins at Conception, Says Department of Health and Human Services  (Read 21692 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: Life Begins at Conception, Says Department of Health and Human Services
« Reply #275 on: October 19, 2017, 01:27:43 pm »
Except we all want the same thing

No, we don't.

You insist the state cannot force anyone to stop murdering their child so they can have sex without consequences and in the same breath insist the state has the right to force someone to celebrate and serve homosexuality and 'punish bigots' as you have previously asserted you endorse.

Every evil thing, every practice and idea anathema to true liberty - you support and make excuses for, while attacking the very foundations and morality that made it possible.

We do not want the same things.  We want evil stopped, not 'reduced'.

Were this Nazi Germany you would be arguing that reducing the number of Jews gassed is what we all want, while arguing for it's continued practice as a 'right'.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline musiclady

« Reply #276 on: October 19, 2017, 01:28:35 pm »
A more astute, well-written and cogent indictment of Jazzhead's entire argument and premise, one can never read.

Bravo!  Well done sir!

And well articulated and irrefutable.

Unless one is governed by evil and talking points.

I echo the BRAVO! to @Smokin Joe !   And am astounded by the talking points informed by evil response by @Jazzhead .

And @roamer_1 's cry of anguish.....

God, the barbarity of it, that this conversation should even exist! The answer is so very apparent, and it would bring shame to those who are insulated from that answer, if they were capable of it, where defilement is made sacrosanct and marriage is made null.

Where the right to rut like an animal is a matter of course, and the right of a child to breathe his first breath is easily discarded.

shame.

And wonder as well how we, as a nation, have sunk so low and are so blinded by evil that this discussion is even taking place.

The barbarity of ripping a child to shreds DEFENDED here in the name of compassion for the woman and disdain for the state??   Bizarre.  Jazzhead's mindless response to SJ's articulate, eloquent spelling out of the injustice of not only ending, but painfully torturing a human being because that human being is inconvenient, and a woman's RIGHT not to reproduce abandoned?? 

It's breath-taking in the depth of evil.

Breath-taking.

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #277 on: October 19, 2017, 01:30:35 pm »
Shaming isn't going to do much good, I'm afraid, roamer.    Religious values are well and good, but they cannot and must not be imposed by the State.

It's the woman's body, the woman's burden, the woman's choice.  Period.  Help her make the right one.
In a nutshell, you missed out on the entire nature of how this country got its beginnings.

The Founders were men of God who believed we are subject to His direction, and constituted a government based upon that belief.

One nation, under God ring a bell to you?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #278 on: October 19, 2017, 01:36:03 pm »
I echo the BRAVO! to @Smokin Joe !   And am astounded by the talking points informed by evil response by @Jazzhead .

And @roamer_1 's cry of anguish.....

And wonder as well how we, as a nation, have sunk so low and are so blinded by evil that this discussion is even taking place.

The barbarity of ripping a child to shreds DEFENDED here in the name of compassion for the woman and disdain for the state??   Bizarre.  Jazzhead's mindless response to SJ's articulate, eloquent spelling out of the injustice of not only ending, but painfully torturing a human being because that human being is inconvenient, and a woman's RIGHT not to reproduce abandoned?? 

It's breath-taking in the depth of evil.

Breath-taking.

What I advocate will prevent more abortions than what you advocate.   That's the bottom line, or should be.  All your hectoring doesn't prevent a single abortion - not one.  The Constitution supports a woman's right to choose.  Deal with it, and move on to advocate for what works, and what's legal.

And I am sick and tired of your lying.  I have never defended abortion. Never.  But I live in the real world, where woman aren't chattel, to men, to the state, to anyone else.  Every woman has the right to decide her own destiny for herself.  Help her make the right and moral decision.  That's how you prevent abortions.     

« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 01:40:46 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #279 on: October 19, 2017, 01:42:10 pm »
In a nutshell, you missed out on the entire nature of how this country got its beginnings.

The Founders were men of God who believed we are subject to His direction, and constituted a government based upon that belief.

One nation, under God ring a bell to you?

Does separation of church and state ring a bell to you? 

Offline musiclady

« Reply #280 on: October 19, 2017, 01:42:51 pm »
What I advocate will prevent more abortions than what you advocate.   That's the bottom line, or should be.  All your hectoring doesn't prevent a single abortion - not one.  The Constitution supports a woman's right to choose.  Deal with it, and move on to advocate for what works, and what's legal.

More vomited talking points guided by evil.

Your stubbornness in refusing to accept the hideous barbarity of what you are advocating truly IS breath-taking.

You should just be honest and say, "I am pro-abortion, I am anti-Constitution, I am anti-female, I am anti-choice, and I don't give a rip about the torture of innocent human beings."

THEN some of us might respect you more, because at least then, we could see you are honest.......

As it is, you are playing the leftist fool, whose refusal to accept truth would be comical if it weren't so tragic.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

« Reply #281 on: October 19, 2017, 01:46:18 pm »
Your pro-abortion words speak for themselves, @Jazzhead.

You can deny that you agree with the ripping apart of living human beings all you want, but you have been here for days proving that it is EXACTLY what you believe.

If you want anyone to believe you are pro-life, stop the inane, amoral, vile, deceitful arguments in defense of torturing human beings for convenience.

Admit you were wrong, that you ARE a leftist and move on.

Don't keep arguing the idiotic lies you've presented here.

No one is lying but YOU.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 01:47:02 pm by musiclady »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #282 on: October 19, 2017, 01:47:29 pm »
Shaming isn't going to do much good, I'm afraid, roamer.    Religious values are well and good, but they cannot and must not be imposed by the State.

Funny that you would defend a right to be shame-free, when the blindness of 'culture' itself was my point.

It's the woman's body

It's the BABY's body. Genetically unique and different in signature from the body of the woman.

the woman's burden, the woman's choice.  Period. 

Bullshit. Period.

Help her make the right one.

I am.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #283 on: October 19, 2017, 01:52:37 pm »
Point to where that bell resides.

I can point to the Declaration of Independence and easily obtain my source.

We were not founded on isolation from God, but dependent upon Him.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #284 on: October 19, 2017, 01:54:42 pm »

What Article and Clause are those words actually found in the Constitution?

Please cite them specifically.  If they are not present there in the document, then there is no such thing except a private letter Jefferson wrote the Danbury Baptists in 1801 explaining why he had no power to revoke the charter of another church at their request.

It has no power of law, only the incitement of those who hate God and despise the existence of biblical faith being exercised or existing at all.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #285 on: October 19, 2017, 02:19:55 pm »
Your pro-abortion words speak for themselves, @Jazzhead.

You can deny that you agree with the ripping apart of living human beings all you want, but you have been here for days proving that it is EXACTLY what you believe.

If you want anyone to believe you are pro-life, stop the inane, amoral, vile, deceitful arguments in defense of torturing human beings for convenience.

Admit you were wrong, that you ARE a leftist and move on.

Don't keep arguing the idiotic lies you've presented here.

No one is lying but YOU.

Go pound sand, ML.   I want to prevent abortions consistent with the Constitution.  You do not.  That doesn't make me "evil", just realistic.   Woman aren't going back to the back alley.  Ever.     

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #286 on: October 19, 2017, 02:20:08 pm »

Does "that's not in the Constitution" ring a bell to you?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #287 on: October 19, 2017, 02:20:47 pm »
Does "that's not in the Constitution" ring a bell to you?

First amendment.  Read it.   *****rollingeyes*****

Online mountaineer

« Reply #288 on: October 19, 2017, 02:21:45 pm »
It's not in the First Amendment, sorry.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #289 on: October 19, 2017, 02:23:48 pm »
Go pound sand, ML.   I want to prevent abortions consistent with the Constitution.  You do not.  That doesn't make me "evil", just realistic.   Woman aren't going back to the back alley.  Ever.   

Because in your perverted and twisted worldview, institutional execution and genocide is cleaner and much preferred over individuals performing messy murder of infants in the womb in that mythical alleyway.

Kindof like how gas chambers were more efficient than mass graves people were machine-gunned into.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #290 on: October 19, 2017, 02:24:24 pm »
First amendment.  Read it.   *****rollingeyes*****

I have...there is no mention of a "separation of church and state in there."

Here let me show you.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Nope no mention of a separation of Church and State in there.

What you are referring to...is not in the Constitution...but is in private correspondence between Thomas Jefferson and the Danbury Baptist Church in Danbury, CT dated October 7, 1801.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #291 on: October 19, 2017, 02:27:46 pm »
First amendment.  Read it.   

It's obvious you never have, not with any honesty. 

I still cannot find the words 'Separation, Church and State' anywhere in that Amendment.  Amazing how you magically insist those words are in there when they are clearly not there.

Must be right next to the words that declare Abortion and homosexual marriage sacred rights.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #292 on: October 19, 2017, 02:28:50 pm »
It's not in the First Amendment, sorry.

Yes it is.  See Everson v. Board of Education:  "the clause against establishment of religion by law was intended to erect 'a wall of separation' between Church and State." 

See also Lemon v. Kurtzman and its progeny.   

The Supreme Court has held to this view consistently  -  the Constitution's establishment clause created a separation of church and state.  (Note that  the First Amendment also includes the free exercise clause - that protects the religious freedom of individuals.  But the establishment clause says the government can't be in the business of promoting one religion over another. 

That's the law.  Sorry. 

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #293 on: October 19, 2017, 02:30:01 pm »
IWhat you are referring to...is not in the Constitution...but is in private correspondence between Thomas Jefferson and the Danbury Baptist Church in Danbury, CT dated October 7, 1801.

Nope.  It's in the Constitution. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #294 on: October 19, 2017, 02:31:22 pm »
Yes it is.  See Everson v. Board of Education:  "the clause against establishment of religion by law was intended to erect 'a wall of separation' between Church and State." 

See also Lemon v. Kurtzman and its progeny.   

The Supreme Court has held to this view consistently  -  the Constitution's establishment clause created a separation of church and state.  (Note that  the First Amendment also includes the free exercise clause - that protects the religious freedom of individuals.  But the establishment clause says the government can't be in the business of promoting one religion over another. 

That's the law.  Sorry.

You're citing case law not the Constitution.  You've been shown the clear plain written 1st Amendment.

Here I'll show you again:

That is the First Amendment to The Constitution right there.  All of it...every letter and word.

Please show me in there where the phrase "wall of separation" is.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #295 on: October 19, 2017, 02:32:27 pm »

No it's not.  That is a bald face and blatant lie.

That is the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States right there.

It's not in there.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 02:35:18 pm by txradioguy »

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #296 on: October 19, 2017, 02:40:57 pm »
No it's not.  That is a bald face and blatant lie.

That is the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States right there.

It's not in there.

The Supreme Court has specifically interpreted the Establishment Clause as erecting a wall of separation.

That's the law.  Sorry.

You know, folks like you and ML destroy your credibility by throwing around the "liar" charge like confetti.  We have a difference of opinion.   The Supreme Court is Constitutionally charged with interpreting and applying the words of the Constitution.   It has specifically held that the Establishment Clause erects a wall of separation between church and state, and has in subsequent rulings established tests for determining whether such separation exists.

You cannot deny any of that reality.

However, I respect the authority of the Supreme Court.  You do not.  Having a difference of opinion is not "lying".   
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 02:47:30 pm by Jazzhead »

Offline verga

« Reply #297 on: October 19, 2017, 02:57:40 pm »
@Jazzhead Show us the exact words "separation of church and state" in the Constitution.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #298 on: October 19, 2017, 03:01:06 pm »
Please no personal insults...Sorry musiclady I had to remove your post.

Jazz...what do you expect when you tell someone to *go pound sound*
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #299 on: October 19, 2017, 03:03:54 pm »
The Supreme Court has specifically interpreted the Establishment Clause as erecting a wall of separation.

That's the law.  Sorry.

You know, folks like you and ML destroy your credibility by throwing around the "liar" charge like confetti.  We have a difference of opinion.   The Supreme Court is Constitutionally charged with interpreting and applying the words of the Constitution.   It has specifically held that the Establishment Clause erects a wall of separation between church and state, and has in subsequent rulings established tests for determining whether such separation exists.

You cannot deny any of that reality.

However, I respect the authority of the Supreme Court.  You do not.  Having a difference of opinion is not "lying".   

The Supreme Court of the United States is NOT the Constitution.

The Constitution is very clear in what the First Amendment says.

And there is no wall if separation in there.

So you are very clearly lyng when you say it's in there. Anyone with a 6th grade reading level can see it's not.

But here again we are dealing with your use of situational ethics. In this case you're hiding behind the black robes of the SCOTUS to defend an indefensible position and claim something is in the Constitution that clearly isn't there.

But when it comes to guns and the Supreme Court siding with gun owners or some other favorite Liberal hot button issue where the Supremes might rule against you...you'll rail against judicial over reach and how the courts have no right to rule on then issue.

As for your whining about insults...make sure you're not calling people bigots and instructing them to pound sand before you start complaining about mean words headed your direction.