Author Topic: Here are Steve Bannon's ties to disgraced film executive Harvey Weinstein  (Read 748 times)

Offline kevindavis007

WASHINGTON (AP) — The multiplying tentacles of the Harvey Weinstein sex abuse scandal have touched a former president, a former presidential candidate and now a former presidential adviser.

Steve Bannon, the former Trump White House chief strategist and current head of Breitbart News, is the latest politico touched by the scandal.

Bannon, whose website has hammered Democrats for accepting Weinstein's political donations, himself profited from a relationship with the movie mogul, in an ill-fated joint venture more than a decade ago.

Excerpted by Mod2

Source: http://www.businessinsider.com/ap-former-trump-aide-bannon-had-ties-to-harvey-weinstein-2017-10

« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 05:37:47 pm by Mod2 »
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline DB

Virtually anyone in the movie business had connections to Weinstein...

The connections this story makes is beyond weak... And I don't even like Bannon...

Offline NavyCanDo

Is it my imagination or is this creep getting 10 times the press coverage than the California fires, that may have incinerated hundreds? I do realise this could be the biggest Hollywood scandle since Fatty Arbuckle, but Hollywood has never been absent of creeps that use people  between the two men.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline endicom

Virtually anyone in the movie business had connections to Weinstein...

The connections this story makes is beyond weak... And I don't even like Bannon...

I agree.

Offline aligncare

More anti Trump noise from a basically NeverTrump site (business insider). Many in the media have yet to concede defeat. Business Insider may be just such a one. Maybe when Trump is re-elected they might accept it, but who knows. From the things I’ve witnessed, NeverTrump hate on the Right runs deep.

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak
@CatherineofAragon

Because Weinstein did this does not mean everyone who knew him or had business with him or his company, knew about this.  It is ridiculous to brand anyone who knew him as knowing about this and approving of it - no matter if one was Democrat or Republican.  The women kept quiet through the years due to the power of Weinstein to harm their careers.

Trump treated women like furniture but that doesn't mean everyone who had business with him knew about it and approved of it.

Trying to hang someone's personal life onto every one who knew that person, is ridiculous.

EXAMPLE:  Hugh Grant kissed me shortly before he was found in a car with a prostitute. That doesn't mean I knew he had connections with such women and approved of it.

Offline endicom

Hugh Grant kissed me shortly before he was found in a car with a prostitute.

Better than shortly after.

Offline Victoria33

Better than shortly after.
@endicom
@mystery-ak
@CatherineofAragon 

You are right.  I was in England when he kissed me, then he went to California and was caught.  He is a friend of my son. After he was caught, the press was all over him, following him.  He went back to England and reporters were all around his house.  He put on a disguise, went out the back of his house and came to my son's house to have some peace away from the press.  He did this numerous times until the press started leaving him alone.